X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is it

Originally posted by granka View Post
    Haha, I like that

Ohhhh, I didn't know that in order for someone to be FT and be eligible for their benefits they had to have 40 hours a week... oh wait, they don't have to it's 32 hours to stay eligble for their benefits. So wouldn't that make one 8 hour shift available? Hmmm

Yes, you're right it is different in every department maybe you should have clarified that in your first response. Like I said get the facts
    Just like I didn't know that every single FT CM in the resort gets 40 hours every week, that is because..they don't. And its 30 hours needed to stay eligible for benefits. I've got facts.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

I know I am not allowed to give any of my Shifts to CRs for an extra Day off because I am FT....

Comment

yeah off season can be brutal, especially at DCA...just keep calling in and filling out those I Want To Work Forms...best thing I can think of without looking for a second job
        You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

i dont think you can get an extra day off period. even with your managers approval. I tried it, it was for league finals and they still denied it.

Comment

Scheduling does seem to operate on the roulette wheel principle (or is it the pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey principle?) Although they've been scheduling me mostly for afternoons as I'd requested, my days-off 'requested' has never been consistent. Although right now I'm just thankful for what hours I get! But I'd gladly work fewer days a week for the same amount of hours if they'd schedule me for a couple of 6s instead of a bunch of 4s.

Comment

Wow, I'm a FT with 5 months now. I'm getting 6 days next week. So, like someone said, FT's get more hours than CR's.
              Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
              - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
              - me too!

Comment

knowing that ODV is probably overstaffed, maybe i should request for a time off...

i tried to get ADO for a family reunion the day after a wedding at San Fransisco but was denied... seriously, i thought it was messed up... :|
                ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X