This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cast member party tickets?

I don't know if we can share it on here. But the first time I went, I had a BLAST with the group I went with!!

Comment

Originally posted by DNA View Post
      Yay! What's so fantastic about the cast parties? I've always heard they're terrific but what makes them so special?
      well i went as a guest last year, and the park's empty. everything's a walk-on. and not like people say grad nite is, no it's really empty and everything's a walk-on. and it's all really loose there. you see cast members in costume going on rides and obviously the people running the stuff know you're a CM and are probably your friend in a lot of cases heh. Plus a bigger merchandise discount for the night.

Comment

and dont forget dollar churros!!!

Comment

I love the snow during the parade!!

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
            well i went as a guest last year, and the park's empty. everything's a walk-on. and not like people say grad nite is, no it's really empty and everything's a walk-on. and it's all really loose there. you see cast members in costume going on rides and obviously the people running the stuff know you're a CM and are probably your friend in a lot of cases heh. Plus a bigger merchandise discount for the night.
            I will add to this. I have gone as a guest the past 2yrs and going again this yr. There is also a discount on all the food in the park that is open, special merch for the event (pins, shirts, hoodies, scarves, ornaments, glass mugs), and def watch the parade! It is heaps of fun! Also, the huge merch discounts are good past the dates of the parties. And make sure you bring a toy for toys for tots. They usually give you a pin. And Company D is open extended hours and gives additional discounts for about a week.
            So, def go and get your ticket! I have never been to the mixin, only the private one.

Comment

i got my tickets the other day for the private one. I'm excited. i didn't go last year and i regret it so i'm going this year.
              I heard it's a lot of fun.

Comment

grr i forgot to get my tickets on my way home.. i should go get those now

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X