Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For TDA folks: are there any weekend TDA jobs?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For TDA folks: are there any weekend TDA jobs?

Yeah, so I'm thinking of getting a weekend job to supplement my income. I was wondering if anyone knows of any TDA-type positions that are on weekends? I know most of TDA is strictly business hours stuff, but I was curious if there were any exceptions to that?

If not, I'll probably pick up something back in the park for the holidays and have some fun with it. Ideally though, I'll chase something that pays slightly better and can lead to making some connections.

PS: If anyone here feels like PMing me about professional openings they know about/have influence over, I'm also open to full-time professional (eg: for degreed persons) positions.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: For TDA folks: are there any weekend TDA jobs?

People in TDA on the weekends not involved with Disney University???? Waaaaaa???

Kidding, kidding, i have no clue.

Comment

I dont think so while I worked up there and cam in a few weekends to work on projects it was pretty empty and you had to havve a proxy in your ID or security to open the door to let you in

Comment

Ah well, maybe I'll just pick up an hourly for the holidays then.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

See if there are any CR-SS spots open. I got lucky with that. Wish I could be more available, though.

Comment

Yeah, I'll probably ask for that. How does CR-SS work around holidays? My company only gives me Christmas Day and New Year's Day off (not eve).

Funny to be having to ask these questions... but before DL was my only job and I didn't have to worry about this

Comment

CR-SS is Saturday Sunday every week, at all times, regardless of the holiday.
              You have the ability to submit a holiday preference form if you'd like more hours, but you are hard-coded OUT of GEMS for all days of the week. They can only override at stage scheduling (in park) and through your express permission.

Comment

CR-SS work Fri, Sat, Sun only but if a holiday happens to fall on a weekday you may have to work it.

Comment

No.
                  CR-SS works Saturday, Sunday only... thus the SS. And yes, if a holiday falls on those days, well oops.

THere is a separate alternate agreement that is CR-FSS, as well as CR-S2, and CR-25.

Comment

Well, keep your fingers crossed that there are still SS roles available!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X