Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Checking job status and changing availability

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking job status and changing availability

Hello! I'm new here so if I'm not posting this in the correct thread or whatnot please let me know.

I applied to Disneyland's attractions position on May 11th and the website said to wait 5 business days for a response (I cannot remember the exact wording, but it was something along those lines). I received the automated "Thank you for Applying" email shortly after. I've checked my job status every day since then and it only says "Submission." I did not consider following up after the 5 business days because I was sure they received a lot of applications so it would take them a while to reach all of them. On June 10th I received another email thanking me for applying and recommending me to check my dashboard for updates. I did check, hoping something might have changed, but I remain on "Submission" while the job is still "Open." I would absolutely love this job and have grown increasingly antsy since it's been about a month without any news.

Are these two notifications (the "wait 5 business days" message and the 2nd "thank you for applying" email) just automated messages that I shouldn't worry about?

Also, when I applied, I indicated that I was available Friday to Sunday because I was still in college. Now that I'm on summer break, I am available every day and at any time.

Is this something I should call and notify them about or should I not bother, since my availability will go back to Fridays-Sundays once school starts in September again?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X