Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Checking job status and changing availability

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking job status and changing availability

Hello! I'm new here so if I'm not posting this in the correct thread or whatnot please let me know.

I applied to Disneyland's attractions position on May 11th and the website said to wait 5 business days for a response (I cannot remember the exact wording, but it was something along those lines). I received the automated "Thank you for Applying" email shortly after. I've checked my job status every day since then and it only says "Submission." I did not consider following up after the 5 business days because I was sure they received a lot of applications so it would take them a while to reach all of them. On June 10th I received another email thanking me for applying and recommending me to check my dashboard for updates. I did check, hoping something might have changed, but I remain on "Submission" while the job is still "Open." I would absolutely love this job and have grown increasingly antsy since it's been about a month without any news.

Are these two notifications (the "wait 5 business days" message and the 2nd "thank you for applying" email) just automated messages that I shouldn't worry about?

Also, when I applied, I indicated that I was available Friday to Sunday because I was still in college. Now that I'm on summer break, I am available every day and at any time.

Is this something I should call and notify them about or should I not bother, since my availability will go back to Fridays-Sundays once school starts in September again?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X