This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM discounts..

So what are the discounts CMs get? I just got hired and was told we get discounts on a huuuuuuge variety of things besides food and merch in the park. So what's up? What cool discounts are we privy to?
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
    - Einstein

Re: CM discounts..

You get 20% on all foods and merchandise, except ODV.

Comment

You get 20% at all foods and merchandise locations with a cash register in either park (Matra?) (assuming you're in DLR).

No need to specify that ODV is out, since that detail is already included with this description.

Comment

up to 50% off hotels in WDW free admission to WDW and your sign in card is not used aginst you out there. 15% off booking on the Disney Cruise line. Discounts in Downtown disney, The Dennys on state college and some other local businesses

Comment

Originally posted by Karnever View Post
          The Dennys on state college and some other local businesses
          Remember, not the one on harbor, across from the park, they hate Disney, or Disneyland CMs, so I've been told.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
            You get 20% on all foods and merchandise, except ODV.
            Because we are THAT cool.

Originally posted by wave789 View Post
            You get 20% at all foods and merchandise locations with a cash register in either park (Matra?) (assuming you're in DLR).

No need to specify that ODV is out, since that detail is already included with this description.
            ODV has Matra at DCA, but we still don't do discounts, we don't what the mess with any coins smaller than quarters.

Comment

You will get 20% off on merch and food and 10% off on videos. Free entry into either of the parks everyday except for 4th of July and Xmas I believe. You also get free parking at the structure and if your NOT seasonal will receive a main gate pass.

Disneyworld hotel rooms are super cheap compared to normal prices and there a bunch of other discounts as well. Check out the hub portal to see exaclty how many you are eligible for. I know if you have Verizon Wireless you can get a 20% discount on your bills, phones, etc just to name one. There's discounts on restaurants (outside of Dland) and stores etc. Just check out the hub for all of them.
              Class of 2005...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                Remember, not the one on harbor, across from the park, they hate Disney, or Disneyland CMs, so I've been told.
                Yes, if your a CM don't EVER visit the jabroni's at Denny's across from Disneyland. The one on State College treats the CM's much better...plus you get a discount!
                Class of 2005...

Comment

You also get a discount at the Denny's on Katella.

And wow, I didn't know ODV in DCA had Matra...

Comment

You can also pick up a booklet at the Team Center which lists all the discounts and locations.

Comment

Originally posted by mainstreetcm View Post
                      Free entry into either of the parks everyday except for 4th of July and Xmas I believe.
                      Actually you're ID will get you into both parks for free anyday of the year. Unless specially posted, ie. Pirates Premiere. It takes a really special event to block CM's ids.

Comment

I don't think so. I believe that the CM ID have blockout days as well.

Comment

what are the blockout days for signins in the winter?

Comment

I believe from Dec 14 to the end of the year.

Comment

CM ID's are only blocked on specially posted days. Like the Pirates Premiere, the 50th kickoff & the actual 50th birthday.

In the 4.5 years I've been a CM, I've been in the park on all the major holidays. The only time I've ever had to buy a ticket for myself was to be in park on the 50th.

There are blackout days for the main gate pass, but not on the ID.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X