This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Pass / Diane Disney

Has anyone been lucky enough to to see a Gold Pass or meet Diane Marie Disney?

Re: Gold Pass / Diane Disney

I have seen gold passes..pretty cool...oh yes the shiny one does exist..LOL
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

Originally posted by Old_School_Goofy View Post
      I have seen gold passes..pretty cool...oh yes the shiny one does exist..LOL
      I think something like only seven people have them; The baby that was born there back in the 80's, Diane Disney, Roy Disney, Michael Eisner, and Frank Wells are some of them.

That's so cool!

Comment

I have seen both the Gold pass and a RED pass, aside from the normal blue and silver.

Didn't know what either of them were until I called my lead and asked (this was when I first started at the park!!)

Comment

Met Diane Disney Miller during DL's 50th. She had
          a book written about her dad, and she had a book
          signing.
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

i know the difference between a blue and silver pass, but what about a gold a red? What makes them special?

Comment

I don't know who all has the GOLD ones-- I would imagine that's FAMILY, though. The RED passes are for VIPs-- the one that I saw was for someone that had donated MANY MILLIONS of dollars to the Disney foundation.

Comment

Gold is basically a No Strings Attached Main Entrance Pass. I believe it can be used every day of the year and has a higher (if any) limit on how many Guests can accompany it.

Comment

Saw one once. Was working as Lead at a Restaurant and my Cashier wanted verification because she'd never seen one that color. Apparently this lady/husband owned a bunch of land that Disney purchased and this was one of her perks during the trade. Very very nice woman who didn't let that pass ride up her skirt. She even offered a $10 tip and when I refused she said she was going to go drop a whole roll of quarters in the wishing well for me! LOL Not sure if she did- but her promise seemed genuine. Just one of those Guests who really made my day on a slow idle Wednesday! good times...
                  Last edited by youcancallmechris; 12-07-2007, 12:15 PM. Reason: forgot to mention- she exchanged a 10 dollar bill for a roll of quarters with my cashier.

Comment

Oh and I just called that cashier who worked with me, she didn't recall if the pass was actually gold but it was not Silver, Blue, or Red for sure. She first indicated gold before I even asked inquired so I'm thinking it was a gold one...

Comment

There are more than 7 gold pass holders, but they ARE rare. The Gold Pass holders are all extremely lovely people, it doesn't surprise me at all to hear about youcancallmechris's story.
                      "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X