Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cast Member Thank You Gift

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Member Thank You Gift

Through a friend of a friend of a friend, I was put in touch with a WDW cast member who has been amazing at helping with trip planning, finding special rates, etc... I would like to say thank you with a gift (about $100). Thought the best people to ask were CMs themselves.

What would you want?

Re: Cast Member Thank You Gift

A Visa Gift card where you can use it anywhere would be great. That way they're not just limited to where it’s purchased at.
    Last edited by toadann; 01-23-2008, 07:52 AM.
    My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

Re: Cast Member Thank You Gift

I would get them something a little more personal than that. Although if it's a cast member, they can probably use the suggested gift card... If the cm has a favorite character or an attraction that they work on, maybe a collectible of some sort? The Jim Shore ones are beautiful and timeless. I received one two years ago for Christmas and gifted one to a male coworker this year and he LOVED it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X