This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos?

I am planning on taking a year off next year to work at DL. However under the description of the "Disney Look" they describe that 'visible' tattoos are unacceptable. What constitutes as a visible tattoo? Do they just mean arms/face, or does this include ankles and hips as well? I have a tattoo and I'm concerned that I wouldn't be hired as a result.

I searched for any similar threads, and I couldn't find one. Sorry if this is a repeat!

Re: Tattoos?

They have hired people in with visible tattoos on their arms, with the understanding that they wear long sleeved shirts at all times. I have also seen CM's with neck tattoos (all girls) who simply style their hair to hide it.

I personally have 2, both of which I got after I hired in. One on my shoulder that isn't usually much of an issue, unless I have an especially thin chef coat. One on my ankle that is usually covered by pants, but the few times I may have to wear a skirt, I use band-aids that are my skin tone, under slightly tan nylons or use stage makeup. I have never encountered an issue, but I know some who have been less studious about hiding theirs who have had lots of problems with managers.

Comment

i know a CM wears like a cloth to cover his tattoo on his wrist.
      ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

you just have to make an effort to cover them. I was hired with my tattoos showing at interview.
        Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

Great, I have some stage make up that I use for theater that covers them up well. Thank you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X