Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tattoos?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos?

I am planning on taking a year off next year to work at DL. However under the description of the "Disney Look" they describe that 'visible' tattoos are unacceptable. What constitutes as a visible tattoo? Do they just mean arms/face, or does this include ankles and hips as well? I have a tattoo and I'm concerned that I wouldn't be hired as a result.

I searched for any similar threads, and I couldn't find one. Sorry if this is a repeat!

Re: Tattoos?

They have hired people in with visible tattoos on their arms, with the understanding that they wear long sleeved shirts at all times. I have also seen CM's with neck tattoos (all girls) who simply style their hair to hide it.

I personally have 2, both of which I got after I hired in. One on my shoulder that isn't usually much of an issue, unless I have an especially thin chef coat. One on my ankle that is usually covered by pants, but the few times I may have to wear a skirt, I use band-aids that are my skin tone, under slightly tan nylons or use stage makeup. I have never encountered an issue, but I know some who have been less studious about hiding theirs who have had lots of problems with managers.

Comment

i know a CM wears like a cloth to cover his tattoo on his wrist.
      ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

you just have to make an effort to cover them. I was hired with my tattoos showing at interview.
        Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

Great, I have some stage make up that I use for theater that covers them up well. Thank you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X