X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railroad Conductors

I have some questions about becoming one

1. Are railroad conductors (not engineers) in the attractions or somewhere else?

2. How hard it is compared to other attractions?

3. Is it fun?
    sigpic
    Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Re: Railroad Conductors

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post

1. Are railroad conductors (not engineers) in the attractions or somewhere else?

3. Is it fun?
    1> They do fall within attractions, under Main Street/Adventureland/Frontierland.

2>I'm not sure what you mean by hard (and I've never been one before), but if you're not someone who likes to spend the day standing... then yes, it would be hard work.

3> Once again, I'm not a Disneyland CM, nor have I ever been (I would like to be, and working in Westside attraction which DRR falls under), but every time I've seen them, they've been quite happy with what they do. If you're a train person, I don't see why you would love it; I know it'd be something I'd enjoy!

Comment

Conductors are attractions hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post

3. Is it fun?
        1. Disneyland Railroad conductors are Attraction Hosts/Hostesses (Main Street/Adventureland/Frontierland)

2. Operating the Disneyland Railroad is very kick back and easy.

3. A ton!

Comment

Steam Trains is no longer a new hire attraction. It has recently been switched over to cross-train only, so it has to be a second or third attraction for you.

With that said, yes it is very fun. It is one of the easiest attractions to learn and operate in the park. Very laid back and lots of guest interaction.

Comment

It is a great attraction to work. The guest interaction is a kick.
            I can honestly say that I never met a fellow CM on trains who disliked it.
            The guest interaction keeps you fresh, and it's not like it's the only attraction you work. A very relaxed location as some have already noted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X