Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Minnie's Moonlit Madness

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    Who's going? I just registered, and it is the day before my sister's Birthday, and I will be taking her and her friends. I've never done it before, but it sounds like so much fun!
    If any of you have been before, please share what some of the more memorable trivia and clues were...



  • #2
    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

    I'm going! But I've never done it before... wish I could help ya there
    .~Adrienne~.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

      i wanna go but im having trouble with team members with money and finding one more member for the team.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

        Eh, I just paid for my team outright. Two of them thought it was free then balked when they heard it cost money. I wanted to do it badly enough that the $70 to register was worth it and I figure that I would do it alone if I could, so they are getting a free ride. The last person feels bad and wants to give me like $15 for it, but I could care less...

        Im just trying to figure out how Ill survive a night tied to 3 girls... Oi every teens dream...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

          Originally posted by lesmisfan View Post
          i wanna go but im having trouble with team members with money and finding one more member for the team.
          I might know one more person who wants to go if you want me to ask them, let me know


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

            I did Minnie's years ago, it was good fun!

            Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

              As someone who just didn't get hired for guest relations :::sniff sniff:: I would love to join any team for the Madness!! I've got great energy, but as a "tag-a-long" would take my cue from the rest of the team as to how serious/rushed I should be (or not be). I would gladly join any team at the last minute and would happily pay my share!! Just PM me if it's possible!!

              Julie

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                Originally posted by babyfirefly View Post
                Who's going? I just registered, and it is the day before my sister's Birthday, and I will be taking her and her friends. I've never done it before, but it sounds like so much fun!
                If any of you have been before, please share what some of the more memorable trivia and clues were...

                I did it last year for my first time and had a blast. Last year was for the High School Musical theme which was back to school. As for the clues, they were basically like going to classes and you answerd their questions...like a pop quiz type thing. I am stumped by what the theme is this year. Not sure what the questions are going to be. I can't wait though. You and your sister and her friends will have so much fun....trust me!!
                "If you think about it, Disneyland is just a people trap set by a mouse." :lol:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                  Should we be studying Disney Triviabooks and such for the questions? Also, I know this is random, but what if you have to use the restroom when you are all tied together? We have 3 females and 1 male... Oh, and do they have snacks and water and soda's available, or should we bring our own?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                    Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                    Should we be studying Disney Triviabooks and such for the questions? Also, I know this is random, but what if you have to use the restroom when you are all tied together? We have 3 females and 1 male... Oh, and do they have snacks and water and soda's available, or should we bring our own?
                    It says stuff about restroom breaks and such on the Hub, and I would think we would be able to bring snacks, it just says no alcohol of course!


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                      Originally posted by Gravey80 View Post
                      I did it last year for my first time and had a blast. Last year was for the High School Musical theme which was back to school. As for the clues, they were basically like going to classes and you answerd their questions...like a pop quiz type thing. I am stumped by what the theme is this year. Not sure what the questions are going to be. I can't wait though. You and your sister and her friends will have so much fun....trust me!!
                      Thanks!!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                        I place 130 something, not bad, but not great. How did you guys do?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                          I placed 70th! Last year it was 81st, so at least I'm slowly moving up....in ten years, maybe I'll win!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                            can u view the results on th hub?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

                            Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

                              So how did everyone do who went to Minnie's? I had fun and did better than last year
                              "If you think about it, Disneyland is just a people trap set by a mouse." :lol:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X