This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foods Help Please

Has anyone been a host at the Blue Bayou? Any thoughts on it, or becoming one?

Re: Foods Help Please

I know someone who does Food Prep. And he says they are EXTREMELY competitive.
    As for the hosts/servers, I'm not sure.

Comment

Thanks! I'm not sure if you start out as a host to move to a server, or you simply hold one job until you're ready to move somewhere else.

Comment

You will most likely hire in as a host or busser/steward. After your probation (4 months) you can generally cross-train. Sometimes 6 months is required, sometimes you can get by with less. Cross-training depends very heavily on your record card (this is where all of your attendance points are recorded, any coaching/counseling, if needed, any incidents, etc.) It is very hard to be able to cross-training server at Bayou. It is very competitive and you will have to cross train at one or two other restaurants first before the managers will sign off. Just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by fantoongal View Post
          You will most likely hire in as a host or busser/steward. After your probation (4 months) you can generally cross-train. Sometimes 6 months is required, sometimes you can get by with less. Cross-training depends very heavily on your record card (this is where all of your attendance points are recorded, any coaching/counseling, if needed, any incidents, etc.) It is very hard to be able to cross-training server at Bayou. It is very competitive and you will have to cross train at one or two other restaurants first before the managers will sign off. Just an FYI.
          I would be a Host, but in all honesty, I wouldn't want to be a waiter, and I wouldn't want to cross-train on anything unless it was Club 33. I'm just trying to figure out if this is for me...

I truly belong somewhere in attractions or entertainment (though I don't want to do the whole Ent thing).

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMouse View Post
            I would be a Host, but in all honesty, I wouldn't want to be a waiter, and I wouldn't want to cross-train on anything unless it was Club 33. I'm just trying to figure out if this is for me...
            Since they receive tips on expensive meals I imagine that BB waitstaff must be amongst the highest paid CMs in the park. They must be highly sought after positions.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X