Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I wasn't Chicken, I would.....Or what would you do for excitement if you could.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wasn't Chicken, I would.....Or what would you do for excitement if you could.

It's been pretty quiet here at MiceChat lately. We need a little excitement.

What would you do for excitement, if you could? Perhaps you are too scared, or you don't have the cash, or you need someone to share in your adventure.

What is your excitement fantasy?

I'm too chicken, but it must be exciting to go upside down on a roller coaster.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: If I wasn't Chicken, I would.....Or what would you do for excitement if you could

I would love to go skydiving. But I don't have the money for that at the moment.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Re: If I wasn't Chicken, I would.....Or what would you do for excitement if you could

I would quit my job and open a cake decorating store.
      Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

skydiving. I'm way too chicken to jump out of a plane.

Comment

I am afraid of the water, but if I could, I'd learn how to swim.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'd like to go skydiving too but the fact that I'd have to write up my Will before hand makes me say no when ever its offered.
            Everybody's got a laughin' place-
            trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

If I wasn't such a chicken, I would get my tonsils out. :\
              not very exciting..but I should do it. )
              ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
              'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

If I wasn't chicken, I'd tell my husband I want another baby

Comment

If I wasn't chicken, I would tryout for volleyball...
                  ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
                  'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

If I wasn't chicken, I would get up and sing in front of a crowd.

Comment

If I wasn't chicken I would go bungee jumping!

Comment

If I wasn't chicken, I'd go up and talk to the good-looking boy.
                        You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by arielchica View Post
                          If I wasn't chicken I would go bungee jumping!
                          Add hang-gliding, sky-diving.....

I really want to Para-Sail - and I'm not chicken to do that....

Comment

If I wasn't chicken...I would ride the elevator to the top of the Empire State Building and peer over the edge. (terrified of heights)

Comment

If i wasn't chicken, id go on rollercoasters that have huge drops or go upside-down, or have corkscrews, instead of having to go to the kiddy ride with my best friends twin brother...

In Marching Band, there's no such thing as "One More Time."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X