Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not going to Disneyland for MiceChat's 4th Anniversary - If I was I'd....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to Disneyland for MiceChat's 4th Anniversary - If I was I'd....

I'm not going to Disneyland for MiceChat's 4th Anniversary - If I was I'd...

The object of this thread is to finish this thread anyway that you would like. Let's do it alphabetically.

I'll start.

If I was I'd arrive early.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: I'm not going to Disneyland for MiceChat's 4th Anniversary - If I was I'd....

I'd be the first to hug Fishbulb
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Re: I'm not going to Disneyland for MiceChat's 4th Anniversary - If I was I'd....

I'd be caught on camera for sure.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'd drop in and say "hi!"
        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd eat a Dole Whip, for sure.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'd finally get to meet some more MCer's
            A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd generously say hi to everyone.
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'd hug a lot of MiceChatters.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'd introduce myself

Comment

I'd jump for joy.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'd frantically search for someone I recognized in hopes that they could introduce me around.
                      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

I'd get all mushy at seeing my old friends again!

I'd have perma grin.

I'd avoid the fact I would be sad when I left for home.

I'd wish you all PEACE

Peace,
                        Roo
                        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I'd do my best to say hi to new people, and trade smiles and hugs with old friends. I'd tell bad jokes, stories of 30 years ago Disneyland that maybe no one else cares about. In other words, I'd be myself, and secretly hope that this would be good enough to be liked by my fellow MCers just as I am.

And I'd give both Dusty and Fishbulb a great big hug.

-- Barry
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                            I'm not going to Disneyland for MiceChat's 4th Anniversary - If I was I'd...

The object of this thread is to finish this thread anyway that you would like. Let's do it alphabetically.

I'll start.

If I was I'd arrive early.
                            If I was I'd never be sad.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

If I was I'd only have happy thoughts!

(Sorry for missing the instructions!)
                              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X