Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...

Well I know we all hate it when Disneyland entertainment gets canceled most commonly due to "onforseen circumstances" with the weather.

But the idea came to my mind to make a game where we would think up the most ridiculous excuses possible.

Just start your excuse with "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls..." then break the news (make sure to maintain a chipper voice)

Okay i'll start.

2/13/09

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, due to the unpredictable nature of Friday the 13th, our Fireworks Spectacular - Remember...Dreams Come True! (PRESENTED BY HONDA!) will...NOT be shown.

XD...

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Paul is back. The fireworks have been canceled forever, sorry.
    Last edited by Alex E; 02-28-2009, 12:28 AM. Reason: I'm putting a little more effort into the post by adhering more to the the instructuions above.

Comment

Probably not correct grammer, but I couldn't resist.

(Can't read it? Look up a Free Translator site!)
      My Inspirations:
      Thurl Ravenscroft and Paul Frees
      AND
      Robert and Richard Sherman

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, due to a night off for our City Hall Cast Members, tonight's performance of "Remember...Dreams Come True", our fireworks spectacular, WILL be shown in the wind this evening. We apologize for any area residents whose homes burn down, and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the Magic Kingdom!
        "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls: Tonight's performance of Remember... Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular will be canceled because I said so. Nobody likes fireworks anyway. GO HOME!

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen..tonight's performance of Remember... Dreams Come true Fireworks Spectacular will not be shown due to the laziness of the pyrotechnications. Thank you for your coporation and enjoy the rest of your evening at the magic kingdom.
            "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Ahaha, that would be killer! Just imagine all the looks on the tourists' faces every time ANYthing happened!)

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, we regreat to inform you that neither Princess Fantasy Faire nor Pixie Hollow will be open today. In other news, a duel for the best meet n' greet will be held on Mainstreet at 5.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, tonight's showing of Fantasmic! has been cancelled due to poor water quality. That means STOP little boy...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, we regreat to inform you that the Indiana Jones Adventure will not be operating today. Also, if anyone sees a large King Cobra, please inform the nearest Cast Member. Thank you.

I nkow, I kill threads...
                WELCOME ABOARD
                THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, we regret to inform you that Small World and Innoventions will not be running today. Also, if you see any tramatized (sp?) lost children please inform the nearest cast member or take them straight to Tommorowland, or near Toontown, thank you.
                  We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, we regret to inform you that due to political correctness and our desire to not offend anyone and not get sued; Disneyland is now closed forever.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls
                      Please keep your hands and arms inside the People Mover at all times.
                      Now get ready for the Loop.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, we would like to inform you that the People Mover is open again! -pause- Just kidding. Please enjoy the other attractions we have to offer.

Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the crypt that contains Walt's frozen head will now open. To enter the crypt, please exit the entrance gate, get in your car, and drive home. After this, nothing will happen. Thanks, and drive home safetly.
                          Disneyland - Since 1995
                          Walt Disney World - 2010
                          Tokyo Disneyland - 2015
                          Hong Kong Disneyland - 2015
                          Disneyland Paris - ????

Comment

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, all entertainment offerings are cancelled at Disneyland today as Disney will use the monetary savings to invest in additional entertainment venues at Tokyo DisneySea.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X