This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some body...

Make a game where pics are photoshopped and you need to save them then upload them again after finding and circling the changes made!Sound good?
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Re: How about some body...

huh?
    sigpic

Comment

Your thread don't make any sense.

Something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
        Your thread don't make any sense.

Something like this?

Yeah,just like that,but with more changes to circle!
        Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

Comment

Ill start ya off with an easy one,whoever answers right may go and use any type of Photoshop or editor!

Last edited by jjajju; 06-23-2009, 02:50 PM.

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

good job Nautalis..... I thought you just did the one balloon as an example... but when I came back a few hrs later I noticed at least 6 changes you made I'd circle them but I don't know how to post a pic (and I'm too lazy to search for the HOW TO)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERIN92345 View Post
              good job Nautalis..... I thought you just did the one balloon as an example... but when I came back a few hrs later I noticed at least 6 changes you made I'd circle them but I don't know how to post a pic (and I'm too lazy to search for the HOW TO)
              join photo bucket,upload ur photos to photobucket,then copy and paste the IMG code to ur post!

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

TOO HARD im getting sick looking for the difference
                Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I found this,Nautilis:

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

Originally posted by ERIN92345 View Post
                      Fixed it!

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

sigpic

Comment

U go ERIN92345!

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

lol.. I have a boring job... what can I say? lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Ill look back at:4:36!

Proud Premium Passholder

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X