Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a Conversation Using Book Quotes!

Gather 'round, fellow MiceChatters! We be startin' a new rootin'-tootin' game that yar be fun to everybody!

Okay, so here's how it works. Pretty simple, similar to 'Three Word Story' except it can be any length, but it must come from a novel. And you must cite your source. For example:

"There is nothing else." - Watchmen, by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons

and the next poster will attempt to find a fitting quote that carries on a conversation, in this case, for example:

"Nada de nada de nada de nada." - short story by Hemingway

and then...

"Why must everyone be so goddamn cynical?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

and so on and so forth.

All set? I'll start us off!

"Is the color right? Is it desolate and terrible?" - The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Re: Have a Conversation Using Book Quotes!

'Nevermore' -The Raven, couldn't think of anything else
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X