Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Wonderland vs Neverland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderland vs Neverland

Which land do you think is superior?

I for one Believe Wonderland is far superior. Flowers talk, rabbits run, roses are painted red. Wonderland for the win
    Wonderland: Where its ok to be Mad
    35.29%
    Neverland: Where you never grow up
    64.71%

Re: Wonderland vs Neverland

I vote for Neverland. It's less confusing and frustrating, and you get to play all day long with Indians and mermaids. Oh, and also 'cause you can fly!!

Comment

Neverland.........forever!!! You get to be a kid for as long as you want, you can fly and their is the all cool pixie dust
      sigpic

Comment

Wonderland! The concept of Neverland is great, but at the same time, I like to "keep moving forward". Wonderland is awesome because it's very mysterious, unique, creative, and has cheshire-cats, like the pink-and-purple Cheshire Cat from the classic Alice in Wonderland and the teal-and-gray Chessur from the newer Disney Alice in Wonderland.

Comment

Neverland!!! No grown up worries no bills to be paid no NOTHING!! just be a kid forever and ever..
          "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I voted for Neverland. Just to be a kid forever and to dbe able to fly. Don't have to work anymore.
            Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I love Wonderland, but I'm voting for Neverland. I don't want to have to play headgames with every person or creature I encounter on a daily basis! That would be exhausting! :lol:
              A signature should go here.

Comment

I love both concepts, but there's something so magical and pure about Neverland that I chose it.

sigpic

Comment

Neverland you have ships, pirates, indians everything little boys love.
                  "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyNEWdad View Post
                    Neverland you have ships, pirates, indians everything little boys love.
                    are you talking about neverland, or michael jackson's neverland ranch?

Comment

It was a tough choice to be sure.....I ended up going with Wonderland....I feel like Neverland would be way fun for a while, but I wouldn't wanna be that awkward kid age forever...I would like to be in a place where my world is constantly changing....as long as I'm living in Wonderland when the White Queen is ruling
                      sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Wonderland. Neverland has a limited ammount of stuff, but Wonderland has pretty much anything and everything.
                        The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, rape, murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X