Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Murder Mystery at Magic Kingdom SIGN UP

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murder Mystery at Magic Kingdom SIGN UP

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in The Murder Mystery at Magic Kingdom. I got the idea from Disboards and I though it would be fun. The rules go like this:

1. There will be an unknown number of murderers

2. There will be 5 unknown detectives.

3. I will Private Message any player to be the detective or murderer.

4. The other players (the park guests) can help the detectives by giving theories and ideas.

5. The murderers do not know who the detectives are.

6. If a detective is murdered, they can not be replaced. If all detectives are murdered, the murderers win.

7. If a detective gives a wrong guess as to who the murderer is, the park guests can vote to fire him or her. If a detective is fired, a new one will be hired, but another murder will happen.

8. You can sign up to be any Disney character you want, but you have to act like them or else use Out of Character.

9. Sign-ups will end after we have 35 players

Here's the premise:

35 Disney characters are on the monorail and are ready to go to a have a fun time at Magic Kingdom. Unfortuantely, murderers are among them and they set up the event to take them out one by one. Who will survive this terror? Find out in the Murder Mystery at Magic Kingdom!

Re: The Murder Mystery at Magic Kingdom SIGN UP

Sounds like a game I used to run here, Mystery in DL except the detectives didn't die. Everyone stood around accusing each other.

I don't think your going to get 35 people, the max I got was bout six or seven.

I wish you luck though and if you need extra players let me know.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X