Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Why We Love Micechat Game

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why We Love Micechat Game

Okay I don't see any games liike this one but I think it might be fun so here we go:

The Rules:

1. Post a specific reason why Micechat (and anything associated with it such as miceage, yesterland, etc) is great.
    2. You may only post ONE reason at a time.
    3. Be Specific.
    4. You cannot post another reason until some one else has posted one.
    5. The reasons can be anything including but not limited to: a specific feature, post, thread, group, person (something a micechatter has done for you/others), event, contests, or even a feeling it has given you. Any and all reasons are welcome in this list. The point is to get a list of as many positive things about Micechat as we can.

There are a million reasons to love Micechat so lets see how long we can get this list and how quickly we can do it.

I'll start:

The quick and comprehensive responses MonorailMan gives to forum questions. Just this morning he was able to quickly assess and give me clear directions to solve a technical issue I have been having when replying to forum posts.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Originally posted by drphibes
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Originally posted by ReverendGonzo
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Re: Why We Love Micechat Game

MiceChat is my home on the internet.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

The "Learn More" feature is really useful. There are a lot of words, slang and acronyms that I have no clue about but the Learn More usually answers my questions.

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
      DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Comment

The updates we get from the parks every Monday and Friday/ in the Project Tracker.

Comment

My ipod....that don't sound like micechat but I won it from a micechat twitter contest so it is! lol

FB, Twitter

Comment

Rcmc

FB, Twitter

Comment

Dateline Disneyland is like the 10 o'clock news!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Weekend Update teaches me about places all over the world I never would have known about and now wanna go visit!

FB, Twitter

Comment

Ebho

FB, Twitter

Comment

The color scheme.

Comment

everyones trip reports...best way to live vicariously through others

FB, Twitter

Comment

The RCMC keeps me sane on a daily basis
                        sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Originally posted by MarenBoBarren View Post
                          The RCMC keeps me sane on a daily basis
                          yeah you keep telling yourself that

Fun and Games Lounge

FB, Twitter

Comment

I love MiceChat because i LOVE Disneyland and LOVE learning more and more about it and learning about new events that will occur. This site is very helpful and friendly. I havent really made friends yet but hopefully soon
                            And also I hope this forum helps me find out when the dates of the filming of the Christmas parade are because every year i want to go but i never know what dates they film :P

Comment

Because it's one of the few sites on the internet where I can have fun discussions with friendly people about my favorite thing in life: Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X