Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

If Your Body Suddenly Grew A Second Head While At Disneyland, Who's Head Would It Be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Your Body Suddenly Grew A Second Head While At Disneyland, Who's Head Would It Be?

Suppose something freakish happened to you while visiting DL, and a second head sprouted up on your body (including it's own independent neck). Who's head would it be? Bob Eiger? Capn Jack Sparrow? Ariel? Ursula, Dopey? Merlin? Dumbo? Flounder? R2D2?

A poll is up.
    A Disney Executive Such As Bob Iger Or John Lasseter
    4.35%
    A Disney Princess Such As Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine Or Tink
    8.70%
    A Cool Disney Dude Such As Capn Jack, Peter Pan, Luke Skywalker, Aladdin, Genie Or Yoda
    30.43%
    A Villainess Such As Ursula, Cruella,Maleficent Or Evil Queen
    4.35%
    A Villain Such As Jafar, Captain Hook, Gston, Arth Vader, Scar, Shere khan, Kea Or Monstro
    4.35%
    A Robot such As R2D2, Tom Morrow Or C3PO
    0.00%
    A Lady Warrior Such As Princess Angelica, Princess Leia Or Mulan
    4.35%
    A Dragon such As Musha, Murphy Or Pete's Dragon
    0.00%
    A Micechat Leader Such As Al, Dusty ,Fishbulb, Monorailman, Kevin Yee, Sue Kruse Or
    4.35%
    Other
    39.13%
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 04-20-2011, 12:52 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: If You Body Suddenly Grew A Second Head While At Disneyland, Who's Head Would It

This is a really funny poll. I like it
    But um... Tink isn't a princess.

Comment

Re: If You Body Suddenly Grew A Second Head While At Disneyland, Who's Head Would It

I went with Villainess. I love Disneyland and I adore the "inner child" moments it inspires...however, every so often a stroller or people who aren't looking where they are walking, etc. inspires a villain moment. I would never do it myself, but I'd love to have a Maleficent head to spout off things like:

"Now you shall deal with me oh stroller... and all the powers of heck! muawhahahahahahaha"

Comment

Are you serious?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tuppence a Bag View Post
          This is a really funny poll. I like it
          But um... Tink isn't a princess.
          As a head fairy, she has the authoritative magic to make herself my little princess. We would always stick our necks out for eachother.

Comment

Ahhhh, alright. Sounds like you two hava a nice relationship. I'm jealous; Tink never has been to fond of me. She's just jealous, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuppence a Bag View Post
              Ahhhh, alright. Sounds like you two hava a nice relationship. I'm jealous; Tink never has been to fond of me. She's just jealous, I think.
              I talked things over with Tink's head, and she's willing to wing it with you. But, it's going to be complicated.
              Last edited by Ride Warrior; 04-18-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Re: If Your Body Suddenly Grew A Second Head While At Disneyland, Who's Head Would It

Originally posted by TikiRoom View Post
                I went with Villainess. I love Disneyland and I adore the "inner child" moments it inspires...however, every so often a stroller or people who aren't looking where they are walking, etc. inspires a villain moment. I would never do it myself, but I'd love to have a Maleficent head to spout off things like:

"Now you shall deal with me oh stroller... and all the powers of heck! muawhahahahahahaha"
                Ooh baby! That stroller will rue the day it crossed paths with you, TikiRoom/Maleficent.

Originally posted by SanDiegoAl View Post
                Are you serious?
                Seriousness just reared it's ugly heads again.

Comment

Re: If Your Body Suddenly Grew A Second Head While At Disneyland, Who's Head Would It

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                    Stick around. It just sort of grows on you.

Comment

Other: Miss Turkey. Wearing the crown and the sash.

Comment

Originally posted by TCadillac View Post
                        Other: Miss Turkey. Wearing the crown and the sash.
                        Woo-hoo! Now that's sounds interesting, especially if she wiggles her crown a lot...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MainStreetJake View Post
                            I definitely do not want this cat's head on my body. It looks like it would bite my head off. "shudder"

Comment

Other: Walt

Not because I think there is potential Walt-ness in me - just because I would love to see his reaction to the park
                              Last edited by sueb; 04-18-2011, 02:09 PM.
                              Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X