Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

You might be a Disney Fan jokes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might be a Disney Fan jokes

Taking a page from Jeff Foxworthy's act, I think we should come up with Disney Fan jokes. For example:
    If you don't need a map at Disneyland but get one anyway, you might be a Disney Fan.
    If the addition of a new churro stand is a big deal, you might be a Disney Fan.
    If you consider Winnie-the-Pooh in the same vein as Titanic and Star Wars, you might be a Disney Fan.

I am not trying to judge. I am all of the things above. So lets have fun with this, shall we?

Re: You might be a Disney Fan jokes

If the cast member at the stroller rental counter has your credit card number memorized, you might be a Disney fan... (this actually happened to me during a multi-day stay years ago, lol).

Comment

Re: You might be a Disney Fan jokes

If by the 2nd or 3rd of your Disneyland vacation, the Photopass photographer knows you by your first name, you might be a Disney fan.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X