Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So, what's everyone's weekend plans? Let's find a happier topic.
    I agread with Amanda.......
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

    Comment


    • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

      Well I was going to see the Hobbit but now I'm a bit afraid...

      I wanted to go to Dland on saturday to see xmas decorations..

      Ta Da!

      Comment


      • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

        Originally posted by Wren View Post
        Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

        Going to hide in here.
        Wren!! LTNS! At least in here... welcome back!

        Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
        In New Hope Conn. number went up .......to 26
        18 were children.........this news makes me sad and very sickto my stomic!
        It is indeed a tragic day...

        Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
        So, what's everyone's weekend plans? Let's find a happier topic.
        Uh... I'm working. Yup... both days. Go me!

        Originally posted by Wren View Post
        Seeing the Hobbit.
        I've never read any of the books but it looks like its going to be a good movie.

        Originally posted by clara View Post
        Well I was going to see the Hobbit but now I'm a bit afraid...

        I wanted to go to Dland on saturday to see xmas decorations..
        I wanna go to D land too!!! Sadly... I will be working. Darn it al.




        Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


        Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

        Comment


        • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

          Originally posted by clara View Post
          Well I was going to see the Hobbit but now I'm a bit afraid...

          I wanted to go to Dland on saturday to see xmas decorations..
          Clara
          I sure not into the Hobbit .....LoL
          Christmas Time at Disneyland ...got to be most prettyest time of the year!
          for me next week after work....going to Knott's craft Fair...
          which also nice at Christmas.......
          Jim
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

          Comment


          • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

            Originally posted by Wren View Post
            Seeing the Hobbit.
            I have friends who saw it last night. I'm not big on those movies, but I hope you enjoy it!

            Originally posted by clara View Post
            Well I was going to see the Hobbit but now I'm a bit afraid...

            I wanted to go to Dland on saturday to see xmas decorations..
            Yeah, I started to get nervous when I was sitting in line for Breaking Dawn part 2. We got seated two hours before the movie started. I was eyeballing all the exits and such. That was the first movie I saw since the shooting.

            I wanna go to Disneyland too. I'm off all weekend and don't work til 6pm Monday, so I'm really warring with myself. I'm contemplating driving down after work, but I don't know if I really want to or not.

            Comment


            • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

              Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

              It is indeed a tragic day...
              Good Afternoon Aunt Pengy, :wave:

              Sure this day,be in my Though's and Prayer's for all thos Family!

              jim
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

              Comment


              • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                Amanda
                The weather..we are in for more rain..../snow
                like the grapvine!!!...you do not want .... be stuck there!!!
                Jim
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

                Comment


                • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                  Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                  Amanda
                  The weather..we are in for more rain..../snow
                  like the grapvine!!!...you do not want .... be stuck there!!!
                  Jim
                  Um... that is a consideration.... We even have about a 50% chance of getting more rain. We did have some snow on the mountain tops this morning!




                  Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                  Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                  Comment


                  • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                    Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                    Um... that is a consideration.... We even have about a 50% chance of getting more rain. We did have some snow on the mountain tops this morning!
                    I noticed that this morning to!

                    Ta Da!

                    Comment


                    • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                      Thanks Pengy, was lurking for a while

                      Sometimes the conversations on this forum make me want to flip a table.
                      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                      -Dr. Strange

                      Comment


                      • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                        I want to see The Hobbit!! Probably going to DLR tonight though...maybe tomorrow!
                        Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

                        Comment


                        • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                          Originally posted by Wren View Post
                          Sometimes the conversations on this forum make me want to flip a table.
                          I hear that. I was away for awhile and came back hoping that things had changed. In essence alot has changed but hard headedness has not.

                          It really just boils down to some people thing they're opinion is law and will accept no other alternative.

                          But my motto is:

                          "When you argue with a fool...who is the REAL fool"

                          Ta Da!

                          Comment


                          • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                            We have neither snow, nor rain. Just 40 degree weather. It's too stinkin cold, I'm going back to Cabo.

                            Comment


                            • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                              Originally posted by Wren View Post
                              Sometimes the conversations on this forum make me want to flip a table.
                              Ohhhhhh don't I know it. People are amazing sometimes aren't they?

                              Comment


                              • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                planning to see rise of guardians and maybe see the hobit. after that listening to christmas music on kost yay!

                                Comment


                                • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                  Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                  Thanks Pengy, was lurking for a while

                                  Sometimes the conversations on this forum make me want to flip a table.
                                  :lol: Oh don't I know it... sometimes its hard to be neutral and sit on the side as a mod.

                                  And sometimes I don't. :evil:

                                  Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                                  We have neither snow, nor rain. Just 40 degree weather. It's too stinkin cold, I'm going back to Cabo.
                                  Take me with you!!!!

                                  Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                                  planning to see rise of guardians and maybe see the hobit. after that listening to christmas music on kost yay!
                                  I thought about seeing Rise of Guardians... it looked interesting.

                                  Darn it.... I need to go clean up my kitchen, make sure my uniforms are clean for tomorrow and... make those cookies I've been talking about for a while.




                                  Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                                  Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                    I just want you to know Penguin, if I'm ever permabanned from this website, I want you to be the one who does it.
                                    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                                    -Dr. Strange

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                      Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                      Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

                                      Going to hide in here.
                                      HEY WREN!!! ) nice to see you in here!!! welcome!! would you like a drink?? LOL :lol:


                                      Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                                      So, what's everyone's weekend plans? Let's find a happier topic.
                                      umm tonight i am going to drink some wine and work on clara's new signature that she has been waiting for so patiently for 3 days for..mind you i will be drinking wine and doing the signature who knows how it will turn out if i drink ALL the wine :lmao: just kidding clara! ) adn then saturday i am ..doing nothing got nothing planned.. and then sunday i am going to try and go to sunday funday so i can skip the whole fiasco of my mom baking xmas cookies with the grandchildren..


                                      Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                      Seeing the Hobbit.
                                      have fun! i won't see it, not interested and i can't sit that long. i however might watch Airplaine again on DVD!



                                      Comment


                                      • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                        I am supposed to do an exam this weekend....if my professor will ever give it to me....course if she doesn't.... :lol: but then I don't want that to affect my grade so....
                                        Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                          Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                          I just want you to know Penguin, if I'm ever permabanned from this website, I want you to be the one who does it.
                                          :lol:

                                          Ta Da!

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X