Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    PLUS the earlier you go the less crowded it will probably be! Please let us know what you think after you see it!
    There were only about a half dozen people in the theatre that I saw the movie in. I went early, because I hate seeing a movie after too many people have been, and tell me about it. Or I can't resist reading reviews, and I go in with preconceived thoughts.

Bottom line.....I loved it. I can't wait to go again.

Originally posted by Wren View Post
    Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

Going to hide in here.
    The RCMC helps me keep my sanity.

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So, what's everyone's weekend plans? Let's find a happier topic.
    I have an afghan that needs to be finished for my husband to give to a coworker. Now that I have seen the hobbit, I need to get busy.

Seeing the Hobbit.
    Good choice, at least that's my opinion.

Thanks Pengy, was lurking for a while

Sometimes the conversations on this forum make me want to flip a table.
    Glad to see you. This a safe corner for cooling off.

Originally posted by clara View Post
    :lol:
    Now I am on my way to dinner with my husband.

Catch you all later.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
      I am supposed to do an exam this weekend....if my professor will ever give it to me....course if she doesn't.... :lol: but then I don't want that to affect my grade so....
      yeah if she doesn't give it to you then YEAH WHAT ARE YOU TO DO!??

lol if she doesn't give it to you not your fault, so therefore tell her it can't effect ur grade, i said so.LOL.. just kidding

I just want you to know Penguin, if I'm ever permabanned from this website, I want you to be the one who does it.

oh meeee tooo! if your gonna give us the axe pengy, it might as well be from you.. it just will hurt less :lol:

Comment

I just want you to know Penguin, if I'm ever permabanned from this website, I want you to be the one who does it.
        Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post

oh meeee tooo! if your gonna give us the axe pengy, it might as well be from you.. it just will hurt less :lol:

:blink:

:lmao:

Oh my.... not sure if I should say 'it would be an honor to be able to ban you' or exactly how to respond to that.... :blush: So just don't let it happen K?

Ok, I have actually started cookies. So I'm going to go work on them. Hope they come out ok because my flour is... a bit old. Well, maybe they'll be ok for hubby and I.... and the dogs... to eat. :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          :blink:

:lmao:

Oh my.... not sure if I should say 'it would be an honor to be able to ban you' or exactly how to respond to that.... :blush: So just don't let it happen K?

Ok, I have actually started cookies. So I'm going to go work on them. Hope they come out ok because my flour is... a bit old. Well, maybe they'll be ok for hubby and I.... and the dogs... to eat. :lol:
          haa! " look honey we have..... christmas DOG! cookies! and we can eat them too!" lol

Comment

..so Wren. tells us about yourself

Comment

I know a bit about Wren, we go way back

Wren..I'm remembering a Kingdom Hearts Halloween Event

Ta Da!

Comment

I have better costumes now.

Lol
                There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                -Dr. Strange

Comment

i need to know what kelly wants her RCMC name to be so i can put it, also Wren i need to knwo what you want ur RCMC name to be so i can add it to the list

Comment

HELLO EVER ONE :wave:

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
                    I want to see The Hobbit!! Probably going to DLR tonight though...maybe tomorrow!
                    LADY ,IT's "C O L D " out there,,,,
                    Your Happy Butt going get frost bite!!!:lol:
                    and it's going rain tonight (or snow)....LoL
                    Don't want you sick !

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                    planning to see rise of guardians and maybe see the hobit. after that listening to christmas music on kost yay!
                    Hello REX !!!

[/QUOTE]

I do not want to for Iam warm in my bed ......
                    I need to get something to eat......
                    But again ,it is so :cfrown:"COLD":cfrown:

Jim
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I have better costumes now.

Lol

I can believe it!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                        HELLO EVER ONE :wave:

LADY ,IT's "C O L D " out there,,,,
                        Your Happy Butt going get frost bite!!!:lol:
                        and it's going rain tonight (or snow)....LoL
                        Don't want you sick !

Hello REX !!!
                        I do not want to for Iam warm in my bed ......
                        I need to get something to eat......
                        But again ,it is so :cfrown:"COLD":cfrown:

Jim[/QUOTE]

hi eagleman, so nice to hear from you. im in my bed all warmed up. i do not want to get up at all lol. so far i have been in my bed all day lol. or i was in my bed should i say.

Comment

I. Can't. Breathe.

*sneezes uncontrollably*
                          ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
                          'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

funny tweet from jimmy falon guys

@jimmyfallon
                            Cops broke up a fight between 2 neighbors named Hall and Oates. When they heard sirens, they were like, “Oh-oh here they come!”

:lol: refernce to the song " man eater" by hall an oates

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post

hi eagleman, so nice to hear from you. im in my bed all warmed up. i do not want to get up at all lol. so far i have been in my bed all day lol. or i was in my bed should i say.
                              REX
                              I got done eatting...now Iam staying under my Ele.Blacket...
                              and got my control on high!!!!!!

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
                              I. Can't. Breathe.

*sneezes uncontrollably*
                              ASLEY
                              Aw That does not sound good....
                              do hope you not coming down with a cold......
                              Want you feel better!

HI :wave: Everone ...it now raining.....again it is :cfrown:"COLD":cfrown:ER
                              )Jim
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                                I know a bit about Wren, we go way back

Wren..I'm remembering a Kingdom Hearts Halloween Event

:lol: I only wish I had taken so many more pictures that night!!!

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
                                I. Can't. Breathe.

*sneezes uncontrollably*
                                Uh oh... thats so not good...

And my cookies.... are truely dog cookies. My flour was to old and they taste like... old flour. But the dogs still loved them!!!! :lol:

Still need to shower, get my clothes ready for the weekend, figure out if I'm going to fix my lunch to take or just buy something there...

But taking a quick break to check in here.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

:unsure:Were is KELLY GIRL ?
                                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

:unsure:Were is KELLY GIRL ?

Present!! I just got in to work a bit ago so tying up some loose ends and dealing with some sick kiddos in the ER. Hopefully the night calms down a bit!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                                    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                                      :lol: I only wish I had taken so many more pictures that night!!!

I did!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                                        Present!! I just got in to work a bit ago so tying up some loose ends and dealing with some sick kiddos in the ER. Hopefully the night calms down a bit!
                                        Well kiddos in the ER comes first........
                                        What Hosp. you work at?
                                        Jim
                                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Well kiddos in the ER comes first........
                                          What Hosp. you work at?
                                          Jim
                                          I work at West Valley Hospital. It's a relatively small hospital, about 150 beds. We don't do pediatrics, though (thank goodness), so we just get them stabilized and sent home or shipped out to the peds hospital if needed.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                                          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X