Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I work at West Valley Hospital. It's a relatively small hospital, about 150 beds. We don't do pediatrics, though (thank goodness), so we just get them stabilized and sent home or shipped out to the peds hospital if needed.
    I see...sure that keep you busy..........
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
      I see...sure that keep you busy..........
      They keep us on our toes!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Howdy Jim! Not sure if I had said howdy yet or not. :d

Originally posted by clara View Post
        I did!
        Those are great!!! Except for that last one... who is that cow??

I work at West Valley Hospital. It's a relatively small hospital, about 150 beds. We don't do pediatrics, though (thank goodness), so we just get them stabilized and sent home or shipped out to the peds hospital if needed.
        Wow thats bigger than the hospital I work at. We only have about 53 beds and we do have peds. Well... if they are under a year they are suppose to ship them out but... Thankfully we don't get many ped patients, except for the occasional appy which is pretty routine and basic.

Ok... guess I'd better go get my shower done....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

evening room

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Howdy Jim! Not sure if I had said howdy yet or not. :d....
            First time today.....You got my Howdy this after noon
            But here other one Howdy Aunt Pengy :wave:

please do:beg:..makeing my computer act up)Jim
            Last edited by Eagleman; 12-14-2012, 07:42 PM.
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Wow thats bigger than the hospital I work at. We only have about 53 beds and we do have peds. Well... if they are under a year they are suppose to ship them out but... Thankfully we don't get many ped patients, except for the occasional appy which is pretty routine and basic.

Peds... ugh...

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
              evening room
              :wave:

Comment

KELLY,I just made a new Mouse Friend :ap:
                Time for a Glass PEPSI and Apple PIE!!!!:yea:Jim
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

KELLY,I just made a new Mouse Friend :ap:
                  Time for a Glass PEPSI and Apple PIE!!!!:yea:Jim
                  :thumbup:

Comment

REX staying warm........?
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

:thumbup:
                      "O" You such an encourager!!!!
                      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Peds... ugh...

:wave:
                          No kidding.... I pretty much freak out when they try to admit them. Thankfully it does't happen very often.

Originally posted by micromind View Post
                          Hello everyone.
                          Howdy Rob!

Hey Jim! Guess what.... I'm not drinking Pepsi!!! I'm drinking Green Tea Ginger Ale!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hey Pengy!!

It's snowing now. About 1/2" on the ground, Not very cold though, the roads are not slick.

My daughter drove to Modesto to see her cousin Sarah. It's Sarahs daughters birthday tomorrow. I'm not completely sure, I think she's 13.

Soooooo........I'm all alone for the weekend!!!!!

Comment

Howdy Rob!

Hey Jim! Guess what.... I'm not drinking Pepsi!!! I'm drinking Green Tea Ginger Ale!!
                              Hey There ROB
                              It feel like it want to snow around here ,it is so cold.....
                              But are getting cold rain..........

Aunt Pengy ,I might have to try that ,Green Tea Ginger Ale
                              getting sound intresting!!!

Jim
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I had to turn away from media today. All media. Sometimes it just becomes too much.

Even Facebook. Facebook today quickly evolved into finger pointing, name calling, blaming. Not good, honest debate...but something a lot less.

Even my favorite sports talk shows were no safe haven.

So I did something that's very difficult for me to do...I just had to turn it off.

Kathleen was home today so we went out and Christmas shopped. And listened to the Christmas music radio station. And had a good day.

I know all about what happened. But I just got overwhelmed.
                                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Aunt Pengy......so you be working all this weekend......no time off this week
                                  that sucks!
                                  Just Hope ,it be easy on you.........

Jim
                                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Take me with you!!!!
                                    Of course I'll take you with me!! Someone has to keep us out of the big trouble. Plus, lots of fruity drinks!

Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                    I just want you to know Penguin, if I'm ever permabanned from this website, I want you to be the one who does it.
                                    This would be the way I'd like to go too, though I generally keep my nose outta trouble.

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post

umm tonight i am going to drink some wine and work on clara's new signature that she has been waiting for so patiently for 3 days for..mind you i will be drinking wine and doing the signature who knows how it will turn out if i drink ALL the wine :lmao: just kidding clara! ) adn then saturday i am ..doing nothing got nothing planned.. and then sunday i am going to try and go to sunday funday so i can skip the whole fiasco of my mom baking xmas cookies with the grandchildren..
                                    Sounds kinda like my evening! Only I just made pasta and am having a Newcastle.

:lol: I only wish I had taken so many more pictures that night!!!

Holy cow!! I remember seeing this! I'm almost positive I was there that time but just a random family trip.

Hello everyone.
                                    Hello!

Comment

Hey Pengy!!

It's snowing now. About 1/2" on the ground, Not very cold though, the roads are not slick.

My daughter drove to Modesto to see her cousin Sarah. It's Sarahs daughters birthday tomorrow. I'm not completely sure, I think she's 13.

Soooooo........I'm all alone for the weekend!!!!!
                                      Whoa... the whole place all to yourself!!! Par Tay!!! :lol:

Hey There ROB
                                      It feel like it want to snow around here ,it is so cold.....
                                      But are getting cold rain..........

Aunt Pengy ,I might have to try that ,Green Tea Ginger Ale
                                      getting sound intresting!!!

Jim
                                      It takes some getting use to, it has a bit of a strong taste at first... but now I'm hooked! I love the stuff! I still have my Pepsi first thing in the morning to get me started but later in the day I have the green tea ginger ale!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                                        I had to turn away from media today. All media. Sometimes it just becomes too much.

Even Facebook. Facebook today quickly evolved into finger pointing, name calling, blaming. Not good, honest debate...but something a lot less.

Even my favorite sports talk shows were no safe haven.

So I did something that's very difficult for me to do...I just had to turn it off.

Kathleen was home today so we went out and Christmas shopped. And listened to the Christmas music radio station. And had a good day.

I know all about what happened. But I just got overwhelmed.
                                        Yeah, it got hard to watch at a certain point. When they started interviewing the kids, I turned it off. Leave the poor dears alone. How are you doing other than that tonight?

Comment

Aunt Pengy......so you be working all this weekend......no time off this week
                                          that sucks!
                                          Just Hope ,it be easy on you.........

Jim
                                          Hello Jim. I think a lot about you. And I hope you are doing well.
                                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X