Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I had to turn away from media today. All media. Sometimes it just becomes too much.

    Even Facebook. Facebook today quickly evolved into finger pointing, name calling, blaming. Not good, honest debate...but something a lot less.

    Even my favorite sports talk shows were no safe haven.

    So I did something that's very difficult for me to do...I just had to turn it off.

    Kathleen was home today so we went out and Christmas shopped. And listened to the Christmas music radio station. And had a good day.

    I know all about what happened. But I just got overwhelmed.
    I totally and completely understand Barry. Sometimes I want to absorb everything I can about things going on... but this... I too had to walk away pretty quick.

    Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy......so you be working all this weekend......no time off this week
    that sucks!
    Just Hope ,it be easy on you.........

    Jim
    Well at least its just this weekend then I don't work at the hospital again until Christmas day.


    Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Of course I'll take you with me!! Someone has to keep us out of the big trouble. Plus, lots of fruity drinks!
    Yeah for fruity drinks!

    Holy cow!! I remember seeing this! I'm almost positive I was there that time but just a random family trip.
    Wow.... thats to funny... because it seems like we've known each other forever!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

    Comment


    • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

      Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      Wow.... thats to funny... because it seems like we've known each other forever!
      Haha yeah, I totally remember standing in line at DCA seeing the hair.

      Comment


      • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

        Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
        I totally and completely understand Barry. Sometimes I want to absorb everything I can about things going on... but this... I too had to walk away pretty quick.
        Within an hour, Facebook dissolved into a quagmire. Normally, as you may know, I give as much as I take in pretty good discussions. But today, I don't know, it turned really mean spirited really quick.

        Kinda like threads in the Disneyland forum. ;>)

        I saw several penguin items at Target today. They made me smile. Guess why.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

        Comment


        • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

          Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
          Haha yeah, I totally remember standing in line at DCA seeing the hair.
          :lol: Yeah that hair was pretty distinctive! When Vicki and I were walking down Harbor thats how we spotted Wren!


          Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
          Within an hour, Facebook dissolved into a quagmire. Normally, as you may know, I give as much as I take in pretty good discussions. But today, I don't know, it turned really mean spirited really quick.

          Kinda like threads in the Disneyland forum. ;>)

          I saw several penguin items at Target today. They made me smile. Guess why.
          My FB feed actually wasn't too bad... but still its good to take a break once in a while.

          Penguin stuff huh? Wonder who could be associated with penguins?




          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

          Comment


          • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

            Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            :lol: Yeah that hair was pretty distinctive! When Vicki and I were walking down Harbor thats how we spotted Wren!




            My FB feed actually wasn't too bad... but still its good to take a break once in a while.

            Penguin stuff huh? Wonder who could be associated with penguins?
            Oh it was distinctive alright lol. And we have penguin ornaments GALORE this year. We have penguin everything. It's insane.

            Comment


            • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

              Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
              Well at least its just this weekend then I don't work at the hospital again until Christmas day.
              Aunt Pengy
              woe.....it like you have to work all the time on Christmas Day
              and I take it you have to work at the school next week?

              Jim
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

              Comment


              • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                Oh it was distinctive alright lol. And we have penguin ornaments GALORE this year. We have penguin everything. It's insane.
                No fair!

                Wait.... I have penguins pretty much all over my house too...

                Hey!! I have a question since you are a baker type of person....

                I used my ancient cookie press tonight, and have decided I am to old for the old crank style cookie press. (Never mind that its been years since I last used it). Have you ever used the electric ones? Or the ones where you squeeze the handle? If I do more spritz cookies I do not want to use that old press again. My arm is still tired!

                Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                Aunt Pengy
                woe.....it like you have to work all the time on Christmas Day
                and I take it you have to work at the school next week?

                Jim
                I usually work either Christmas Eve or Christmas day... never both. This year I got Christmas Day. At least its time and a half. Yup, next week will be at school but since its right before break we will be goofing off most of the week and we have a couple of parties scheduled!




                Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                Comment


                • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                  Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

                  I usually work either Christmas Eve or Christmas day... never both. This year I got Christmas Day. At least its time and a half. Yup, next week will be at school but since its right before break we will be goofing off most of the week and we have a couple of parties scheduled!
                  Sound the same at my job...mostly goofing off next week
                  few lunchen to go to ,Friday be short day....then Iam off to Jan...2
                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

                  Comment


                  • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                    Well Bed time for me........:wave:
                    Stay dry......Good Night All !

                    Jim

                    :P Aunt Pengy .....you be in my thoughs ths weekend......
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

                    Comment


                    • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                      Nanners Jim! And thanks! Same to you!




                      Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                      Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                      Comment


                      • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                        Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        No fair!

                        Wait.... I have penguins pretty much all over my house too...

                        Hey!! I have a question since you are a baker type of person....

                        I used my ancient cookie press tonight, and have decided I am to old for the old crank style cookie press. (Never mind that its been years since I last used it). Have you ever used the electric ones? Or the ones where you squeeze the handle? If I do more spritz cookies I do not want to use that old press again. My arm is still tired!
                        I have one that is a trigger style. They work really well once ya figure it out. I'd never seen a cookie press like that before, so it took a parent explaining it til I figured it out. I liked it, but I still prefer drop cookies where I can use a little ice cream scoop and just dump em on a tray and go. Though the spritz ones come out really pretty!

                        Comment


                        • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                          Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                          Peds... ugh...



                          :wave:
                          hello kelly mcg

                          Comment


                          • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                            Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                            REX staying warm........?
                            i sure am eagleman. i am cuddling my blanket

                            Comment


                            • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                              its cold here tonight...should reach 48 and for Rancho Cucamonga...that is cold...

                              Ta Da!

                              Comment


                              • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                It's 37 here in Orangevale right now. An expected high of 49 tomorrow and supposedly rain til tuesday.

                                Comment


                                • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                  Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                                  I have one that is a trigger style. They work really well once ya figure it out. I'd never seen a cookie press like that before, so it took a parent explaining it til I figured it out. I liked it, but I still prefer drop cookies where I can use a little ice cream scoop and just dump em on a tray and go. Though the spritz ones come out really pretty!
                                  I don't know why I got a wild hare and wanted to do spritz cookies. Like I said... it had been years since I had done them. Either I forgot how hard it was to use the old crank press or I was stronger back then! :lol: The electric ones look nice, and the battery powered ones do to and they really aren't that much more expensive than the squeeze ones... well I may be done with cookies for a while anyway!

                                  Originally posted by clara View Post
                                  its cold here tonight...should reach 48 and for Rancho Cucamonga...that is cold...
                                  It is to me... anything less than 70 is cold to me!




                                  Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                                  Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                    Right there with ya momma. Yet another reason I miss Cabo. It never gets really cold. MAYBE it gets into the 60's.

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                      Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                                      :unsure:Were is KELLY GIRL ?
                                      oohh jim... look at u taking kelly under ur wing.. LOL

                                      Originally posted by clara View Post
                                      I did!






                                      wow Wren ur super tall.... and i love the hair and the last pic..cute face dude! u really do~ not hitting on u, i am just giving a compliment, men deserve them also..speaking of men..



                                      Originally posted by micromind View Post
                                      Hey Pengy!!

                                      It's snowing now. About 1/2" on the ground, Not very cold though, the roads are not slick.

                                      My daughter drove to Modesto to see her cousin Sarah. It's Sarahs daughters birthday tomorrow. I'm not completely sure, I think she's 13.

                                      Soooooo........I'm all alone for the weekend!!!!!
                                      awww.,

                                      party! party! toga toga toga! lol



                                      Comment


                                      • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                        Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                                        Right there with ya momma. Yet another reason I miss Cabo. It never gets really cold. MAYBE it gets into the 60's.
                                        o take me with you!! i need warm weather.. can't survive in this dreaded cold.. need 100 degree weather!!! :lol:



                                        Comment


                                        • Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

                                          Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                                          wow Wren ur super tall.... and i love the hair and the last pic..cute face dude! u really do~ not hitting on u, i am just giving a compliment, men deserve them also..speaking of men...
                                          I wish I could see these pictures on my work computer! I want to see what a cutie Wren is!!

                                          Sheesh the Disneyland forum is rather rough tonight!


                                          Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                                          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X