Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    o take me with you!! i need warm weather.. can't survive in this dreaded cold.. need 100 degree weather!!! :lol:
    Well right now it averages mid 80's during the day, but I'm sure during the summer months it hits the 100's no problem. All we need is 750,000 people to give us a dollar and we can buy the flat at the resort we stay in and we can all just move there together. It will be like Jersey Shore but more intelligent haha.

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
      Well right now it averages mid 80's during the day, but I'm sure during the summer months it hits the 100's no problem. All we need is 750,000 people to give us a dollar and we can buy the flat at the resort we stay in and we can all just move there together. It will be like Jersey Shore but more intelligent haha.
      :lmao:

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
        I wish I could see these pictures on my work computer! I want to see what a cutie Wren is!!

Sheesh the Disneyland forum is rather rough tonight!
        I suppose I should go look... but... I'm tired. I also should go to bed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I remember that picture of Wren.

I fell asleep at the computer waiting for the kids to come home from the movies. They should have been home by now. Well maybe they slipped by me when I was cat napping. I hope they enjoyed the movie. Now I need to get to bed.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Well since I have to get up early I guess I'd better head on out myself!

Nanners all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

:lmao:
              Yeah, I'm being a terrible person and watching the Jersey Shore marathon. It's a guilty pleasure. Whenever I feel like a bad person, I watch it and I feel better lol. I think I'm gonna head to bed though. Goodnight everyone!

Comment

I wish I could see these pictures on my work computer! I want to see what a cutie Wren is!!

Sheesh the Disneyland forum is rather rough tonight!
                uh oh.. are the kiddies not playing nice in the sand box!?lol

hmm i love jersey shore.. shhh don't tell anyone.. LOL i know they aren't true italians.. but still show guilty pleasure. enough said.don't judge

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

aww deary pengy u shuld be in bed, i will watch over things kelly an clara an i got it handled! lol

Comment

i like 80 degree weather too.. the thing is anything less then 78 is cold.. lol

okay hey lurkers i see u!! i know ur lurking.. so come say hi!

Comment

aammmaannda its friday ! u can't go to bed so early!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                      I remember that picture of Wren.

I fell asleep at the computer waiting for the kids to come home from the movies. They should have been home by now. Well maybe they slipped by me when I was cat napping. I hope they enjoyed the movie. Now I need to get to bed.
                      Well since I have to get up early I guess I'd better head on out myself!

Nanners all!
                      Yeah, I'm being a terrible person and watching the Jersey Shore marathon. It's a guilty pleasure. Whenever I feel like a bad person, I watch it and I feel better lol. I think I'm gonna head to bed though. Goodnight everyone!
                      You're all leaving me!!! :beg:

I watch Hoarders when I don't feel like cleaning my house... My house seems magically cleaner after every episode!

Comment

hey i am still here.. kelly look.. i know i talk alot and can get chatty and somewhat borderline umm annoying..but with out me u wouldn't have a cool siggy :lol:i mean i am sure there is someone else on the boards that can do siggys, but i havn't seen them

Comment

but i know. i know.. i know.. i am a thread killer.. or so i been told.. LOL..whatever i don't care

Comment

just got done with Clara's newer siggy for xmas i know about time right clara? lol

Comment

if anyone cares. i fixed the very 1st post. it all glitters now yeah no problem not a big deal, it just looked odd that half of it didn't glitter. now it all matches! lol

Comment

hey i am still here.. kelly look.. i know i talk alot and can get chatty and somewhat borderline umm annoying..but with out me u wouldn't have a cool siggy :lol:i mean i am sure there is someone else on the boards that can do siggys, but i havn't seen them
                                Girl you have NEVER annoyed me! We are sig sisters fo' life!!! I'm watching Breaking Bad and entering orders, but I'm still here! Might be a bit slow to respond, though.

Comment

Hi Sara and Kelly!
                                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Girl you have NEVER annoyed me! We are sig sisters fo' life!!! I'm watching Breaking Bad and entering orders, but I'm still here! Might be a bit slow to respond, though.
                                    Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                                    Hi Sara and Kelly!
                                    hiya barry!

omg i just turned on AMC and guess what! White Christmas it on. but half over! shooot! i love that movie .., danny kay and bing crosby!

Comment

oo okay Kelly. i just feel that maybe i might be too muc for people , i am not so active on the boards, but i lie to chit chat and talk lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                                        Hi Sara and Kelly!
                                        Hi Barry!!!

oo okay Kelly. i just feel that maybe i might be too muc for people , i am not so active on the boards, but i lie to chit chat and talk lol
                                        Not too much for me! The more chatting the better!

Comment

hiya barry!

omg i just turned on AMC and guess what! White Christmas it on. but half over! shooot! i love that movie .., danny kay and bing crosby!
                                          If you ever get the chance..."Christmas In Connecticut". One of my favorite all time Christmas movies, with a young Barbara Stanwyck.
                                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X