Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by clara View Post
    Hiya Micro!
    Hiya, Clara!!

How are you this evening?

It's 12/12/12 today. I'm kinda funny with numbers like that; I was born on 11/11. My last drivers license expired on 11/11/11. Also, on 11/11/11 I turned 55. I was born in 1956, and on 11/11/12, I turned 56. I'm also twice as old as my oldest son. And next year, I'll be 3 times as old as my daughter.

Bored to death yet.......

Lol.

Comment

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

fascinating!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post
        In other news, it was cold and sorta rainy today. I never really warmed up all day. Prolly head out to the hot tub early and take the chill out of my bones.
        ROB....as I share, last night ,the last plane is done no more for year
        so work been really slow........
        So I swing a vacation day.........I got lot done.......
        I went got my brother = a Special Brother Christmas Card......
        since my Dad pass away....it been really hard on him....
        and Now he looking up to me.....
        were before ,he just lookat me as a big brother.......
        around here it going get very COLD.......
        expecting rain tonight into tomorrow...
        look like the grap vine going be close at 10pm tonight........
        to give a ideal what we in for!!!!
        Jim
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I think I'm getting drunk!
          Ooooh! Fun times!
          Excellent thread title, Sara!!

Caius Samuel is indeed My7Dwarves youngest son. He is maybe a year or so old by now.

M7D used to post a lot on RCMC, but she hasn't been here in a while. The last I heard, she was working at Macys (I think...) and pretty busy with the holiday rush.

In other news, it was cold and sorta rainy today. I never really warmed up all day. Prolly head out to the hot tub early and take the chill out of my bones.
          Yay I was right!! And yep, she's workin at Macy's.

Hiya, Clara!!

It's 12/12/12 today. I'm kinda funny with numbers like that; I was born on 11/11. My last drivers license expired on 11/11/11. Also, on 11/11/11 I turned 55. I was born in 1956, and on 11/11/12, I turned 56. I'm also twice as old as my oldest son. And next year, I'll be 3 times as old as my daughter.

Lol.
          Got a lotta time on your hands there huh? That much math almost hurt my head, but that's really cool!

Comment

Excellent thread title, Sara!!

Caius Samuel is indeed My7Dwarves youngest son. He is maybe a year or so old by now.

M7D used to post a lot on RCMC, but she hasn't been here in a while. The last I heard, she was working at Macys (I think...) and pretty busy with the holiday rush.

Yup... between working and keeping up with her 8 kids... she's been super busy!!! Hopefully she'll be able to join us for the RCMC dinner in Feb!

yeah! I'm finally officially done with Chase! Wooppeee!
            Yeah! Congrats!!! I still have Chase... so far I haven't had any issues. Yet.

Hiya, Clara!!

Lol.
            Wow... thats a lot of... math. :lmao: But it is really cool how that all works out!

Ok, dinner done and shower done. Now... what should I get to drink. I have a glass of water somewhere....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I"m gonna take a shower then try to level my Life Wizard up some. I FINALLY am in zones that are new to me!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                Jim
                I'm glad your brother has you to look up to Jim! Its not easy with families scattered to the four winds now days...

When I took the trash out a bit ago it was chilly but the wind had died down a bit. We haven't got hit with anything yet but I guess its coming. Since we are at about 3500-4000 feet we might actually get some snow.

I'd rather have rain!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Jim
                  That's gotta be a good feeling to get the last plane out.

I can't even imagine what the Grapevine would be like with hundreds of people who have no idea how to drive in the snow......what a mess!!

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                    Ooooh! Fun times!

Yay I was right!! And yep, she's workin at Macy's.

Got a lotta time on your hands there huh? That much math almost hurt my head, but that's really cool!
                    I've always been good with math. Basic math, not the stuff they teach in school.......Maybe that's why I like electrical controls so much, tons of numbers to work with!

Comment

Heck most people in So Cal don't even know how to drive in rain let alone snow!!

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        Yup... between working and keeping up with her 8 kids... she's been super busy!!! Hopefully she'll be able to join us for the RCMC dinner in Feb!

Yeah! Congrats!!! I still have Chase... so far I haven't had any issues. Yet.

Wow... thats a lot of... math. :lmao: But it is really cool how that all works out!

Ok, dinner done and shower done. Now... what should I get to drink. I have a glass of water somewhere....
                        Yep, I hope she'll be there for the dinner this year too. last year was tons-o-fun!!

Comment

Heck most people in So Cal don't even know how to drive in rain let alone snow!!
                          Got that right Aunt Pengy......
                          It scar me.....being on the road...
                          Now thinking more about it ....they don't even know how to drive, when weather even good!!!!!!:lol:
                          Jim
                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Got that right Aunt Pengy......
                            It scar me.....being on the road...
                            Now thinking more about it ....they don't even know how to drive, when weather even good!!!!!!:lol:
                            Jim
                            :lmao: You sure got a point there Jim!

Comment

Lol.
                              I Hate Math as well....
                              and one thing I do know

ROB
                              I still come up 'OLDER" than You!...........any way you add it.....not fair
                              You still a kid............Jim
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Ok you guys, I know it's early, but if I listen real close, I can hear the faint yet plain sound of the hot tub calling my name.....

Nanners everyone!

Comment

:lmao: You sure got a point there Jim!
                                  Aunt Pengy
                                  I should go to work eary///and take it slow.....and easy
                                  I do fear lots of rain in the eary morning time .......
                                  Jim
                                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Ok you guys, I know it's early, but if I listen real close, I can hear the faint yet plain sound of the hot tub calling my name.....

Nanners everyone!
                                    Nanner's ROB ,Relax and enjoy........have a Good Tomorrow!
                                    Jim
                                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Nanners everyone!
                                      ooh hot tub... sounds wonderful to me! Wish I had one! And indoor one that is! Nanners Rob!

Aunt Pengy
                                      I should go to work eary///and take it slow.....and easy
                                      I do fear lots of rain in the eary morning time .......
                                      Jim
                                      Well I'm only 5 minutes away from the school so it shouldn't be to bad tomorrow. I got my car filled up with gas today so I don't have any running around I need to do.

Comment

I pop back later after ,I watch Mac Gyver!
                                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Sounds like a plan....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X