Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

no jim i dont want my fingers glued to keyboard.. i need them to text and do my hair and put on makeup

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
      no jim i dont want my fingers glued to keyboard.. i need them to text and do my hair and put on makeup
      and to Drive and Eat.......
      SARA ,go get me something to eat!!!!!!!)Jim
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
        and to Drive and Eat.......
        SARA ,go get me something to eat!!!!!!!)Jim

i thought the line was go make me a sandwich :lol:

Comment

i thought the line was go make me a sandwich :lol:
          SARA
          NA...I eat sandwich's during the work week as is...
          End up at Boston Market......
          and got Wet ,Cold...now do you feel sorry for me:lol:Jim
          Last edited by Eagleman; 12-16-2012, 06:58 PM.
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Quiet night tonight...
            Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
              We have an ER doc like that... If we see she's on duty, we know we'll be getting a ton of admit orders... Haha I hope you have a smooth shift!!
              We had Dr. O in ER today... he's pretty cool. If they don't need to be admitted they don't get admitted. He's also a reserve cop in Riverside Co.... he came down to the floor one day and told us about how some patient tried to steal something in ER... and he arrested them! Even tho we are in San Berdo Co. and he's a Riverside cop he can still make an arrest. He showed us his badge and gun too. Ever since then one of the RN's and I have this running joke about his... gun... . Then today he came down and was telling us about this Indian dish that they had ordered for lunch that was some eggplant curry stuff.. and the name of it was... well... you could take it a couple of different ways. That same nurse was there today so we were off to the races about that too.

Only had one admit so over all it was a good day.

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
              Sick + rain = no es bueno
              Oh bother... thats no good.

i escaped the fiasco going on downstairs.. the cookie baking that is.. i am now here doing my nails, and almost glued my fingers to the keyboard.

it was rainy today so i didnt bother going to sunday funday, altho now i am wishing i shuld have
              Rain! I want rain!!! We didn't get any!

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
              Quiet night tonight...
              Well I'm here now we can party!!!!

Well not really.... I'll probably hit the wall any second now and crash....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Aunt Pengy ......No Rain?
                It rain most of the day here and expect more during this coming week.
                Jim
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Hey Jim!! Nope.... no rain for us here in the desert... darn it.

Aww... this made me tear up....

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

hello room

Comment

Hey Rex!

Comment

how are you penguinsoda?

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                          Hey Jim!! Nope.... no rain for us here in the desert... darn it.

Aww... this made me tear up....
                          Aunt Pengy
                          Aw I also tear up,,,,,,,amazing how life is!!!
                          Jim
                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Hey there REX.......Go to Newport Beach and see the lightsJim
                            Last edited by Eagleman; 12-16-2012, 10:01 PM.
                            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Hey Rex, Jim, Pengy!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                                Gey there REX.......Go to Newport Beach and see the lightsJim

oh that is nice. you must have seen lots of them. one these days i would like to see those. but in my neighbor hood their are lots of christmas lights and they a very pretty. so much lol

good to hear you had a good day eagleman.

Comment

hi ladynimrodelle

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
                                    Hey Rex, Jim, Pengy!
                                    :wave: LADY
                                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Long Week ahead,,,,
                                      I wish You All Well=Good Night All
                                      Nanner's
                                      Jim :wave:
                                      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I'm afraid I won't be able to stay too long tonight...the alarm goes off in less than 8 hours, so I'm gonna have to nanner out soon. Just waiting (impatiently, I might add) for Mom's boyfriend to come get his dogs so I can sleep. Not that I couldn't theoretically sleep beforehand, but boyfriend is notorious for coming in loudly and I am not in the mood to be rudely awakened in 15 minutes. SO I'm here.

Comment

Oh, nanners Jim! sleep well!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X