Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Sorry I haven't responded!! I'm reading all your posts and am entertained. Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I think I love everything on ModCloth

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Has anybody noticed that Sara has been allowed to do back to back posts? That's been happening for the last few days I noticed.

Afghan is just about finished. Today, I will finally be done, and then I can get down to some serious Christmas preparations.

The dresses are cute. How I wish I was skinny, and young enough to wear any one of them.

Happy Tuesday. We are supposed to take Kathy out for dinner tonite, in honor of her birthday, which was yesterday.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Morning all! I noticed that back to back post thing a few days ago too..... umm.... we haven't updated or changed anything as far as I know....

Much stuff to do today!!! Catch you kiddles when I can!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

My husband picked out the colors for this afghan. It was giving me fits a few days ago, but as a whole, I think it turned out pretty nice.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Good morning all!
            Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
            I hope there are Office like ones.
            Office jobs in California...that would be none. The job market here is awful, especially for office jobs. Unless you want to do work that should be getting you paid $25/hour and only get paid about $10. No joke.

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
            There's a certain "author" on there who's really grinding my gears, so trying to stay away from his threads, but it's so hard to just watch someone be snotty and not say anything! Ughh
            I *think* I know who you are talking about but I stayed clear last night and actually all day yesterday. Just wasn't in the mood for MC. It happens

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
            Has anybody noticed that Sara has been allowed to do back to back posts? That's been happening for the last few days I noticed.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Morning all! I noticed that back to back post thing a few days ago too..... umm.... we haven't updated or changed anything as far as I know....
            Back to back posting has been able to happen for a while now. I've seen it in the DLand forums and pretty much all over the Board. It's not just Sara's posts.

I'll prove it ....

Ta Da!

Comment

And here is a back to back post!

Ta Da!

Comment

Morning kids!

Back to back posts I've noticed for the past week or so...

And SARA!!! I am in love with about 85% of the dresses you posted <3 Just wish I had the body to pull any of them off!!
                Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Hi Lady!

Wow...there are some strong arguments about coffee going on in DL forum...oh look..I'm sipping mine now...oh look...it's STARBUCKS!

EEEEK!:mob:

Ridiculous...

Ta Da!

Comment

I haven't had time to read any of the threads that have popped up in the last week or so. That's probably a good thing. Keeps me out of trouble, and I won't get frustrated before Christmas trying to figure some of these MiceChatters out.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I only have a few gift cards to get then I'm done with shopping

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                        Sorry I haven't responded!! I'm reading all your posts and am entertained. Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I think I love everything on ModCloth
                        thanks Kelly kell! umm yeah i love like all the dresses on Modcloth.. well most.. lol.. and i did do flower idea-ing last nite so i can't say i didn't work on the wedding.. today i am searching out a hair accessory for the bride my cousin.she is not doing a viel.but wants her hair down, so a nice facsinator would look good and i am the right person to even look for them since i wear facsinators almost EVERY day... like this brown one..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0279__81746.1317052415.280.280.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	7347220

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post

Afghan is just about finished. Today, I will finally be done, and then I can get down to some serious Christmas preparations.

The dresses are cute. How I wish I was skinny, and young enough to wear any one of them.

Happy Tuesday. We are supposed to take Kathy out for dinner tonite, in honor of her birthday, which was yesterday.
                        bad to be back to back post??

aww no worries barbara.. i think we all wish we could fit those dresses, they are too darn cute tho. how it's funny that the style like that has sure came back..

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
                        Morning kids!

Back to back posts I've noticed for the past week or so...

And SARA!!! I am in love with about 85% of the dresses you posted <3 Just wish I had the body to pull any of them off!!
                        :thumbup:

Originally posted by clara View Post
                        Hi Lady!

Wow...there are some strong arguments about coffee going on in DL forum...oh look..I'm sipping mine now...oh look...it's STARBUCKS!

EEEEK!:mob:

Ridiculous...

ooooooo :bang::rant: i didn't get to sotp for starbucks this morning, i slept in then had to jam fast to get ready..so it was Red Bull for me this morning.. an i wish i had gotten starbucks, the people in my office don't know how to make coffee at all..

so what is this *thread* that is irritating everyone? maybe i need to go look.

Comment

The coffee threads I think.

Ta Da!

Comment

I can feel it, today's the day.

Penguin get ready.
                            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                            -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
                              I can feel it, today's the day.

Penguin get ready.
                              Coffee will be spilling everywhere?!?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	spilled-coffee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	7347224

Ta Da!

Comment

i really can't believe they are still going on about starbucks on main st.. like seriously people.. really???

Comment

Coffee will be spilling everywhere?!?!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25722[/ATTACH]
                                  No, but what I asked of her earlier might just happen today.

But then again if it does I wont have to worry about this website anymore.
                                  There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                                  -Dr. Strange

Comment

No, but what I asked of her earlier might just happen today.

But then again if it does I wont have to worry about this website anymore.

awww...don't get banned...it really isn't worth it over someone who thinks they're word is the word of God.

Ta Da!

Comment

awww...don't get banned...it really isn't worth it over someone who thinks they're word is the word of God.
                                      No its not, but I'm not the only person who feels that way about this guy, and maybe if I martyr myself, maybe he'll stop

(doubt that though)

To be honest, its certain posters on this forum that have ruined my Disney experience far more than the Disney Company itself ever could (short of demolishing the park of course)
                                      -Dr. Strange

Comment

No its not, but I'm not the only person who feels that way about this guy, and maybe if I martyr myself, maybe he'll stop

(doubt that though)

To be honest, its certain posters on this forum that have ruined my Disney experience far more than the Disney Company itself ever could (short of demolishing the park of course)
                                        ^ This.
                                        Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Oh boy do I AGREE AGREE and maybe I AGREE some more!

It's so hard to stay positive in there sometimes, the DL Forum.

Look, I go to Dland to get away from the real life crap. Take Saturday for instance. I went there because I was DEVASTED over what happened in CT on Friday...just devastated and nothing has affected me as much as this tragedy. So I went to Dland on Saturday with my boy to ride Indy and just see what we can in the evening we were there and just clear my mind of it all.

I had another memorable visit and was just there from about 5 - 11pm. We did both parks rode, Casey Jr, Soarin', Monsters, Ariel then Indy last. We visited the Xmas festivities in Frontierland with the activities and such. He got a picture with Pluto and did some pin trading! We even spent time in Innovations!

I really don't go into the parks looking and searching out scowling CM's and screaming guests. There is enough of that outside the parks and granted it happens inside to but I'm not going to go searching for it.

/rant over

Ta Da!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X