Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yup... between working and keeping up with her 8 kids... she's been super busy!!! Hopefully she'll be able to join us for the RCMC dinner in Feb!
    Ugh..why would anyone want to have 8 kids...I'm so emotionally and physically drained with the one I have. I'm so tired of hearing myself tell him the same thing over and over and he just stares at that stupid TV. I'm gonna unplug that thing. I actually have to get up in his face for him to even know I exist.

I'm really agitated tonight...

Ta Da!

Comment

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Ugh I'm so sleepy! Can't fall asleep! New American Horror Story tonight, then it goes on hiatus for two weeks. Not sure why the show takes a Christmas break since last I heard they were filming the final episode.

Comment

As I read this thread I am constantly reminded of just how different we all are. So many different lifestyles, and families, and personal choices. Yet we have some things in common. As I read, and sometimes comment I have enjoyed getting to know so many different kinds of people here. I learn a lot as I read about the thoughts and every day doings of our members. My life is enriched greatly by being here.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
          As I read this thread I am constantly reminded of just how different we all are. So many different lifestyles, and families, and personal choices. Yet we have some things in common. As I read, and sometimes comment I have enjoyed getting to know so many different kinds of people here. I learn a lot as I read about the thoughts and every day doings of our members. My life is enriched greatly by being here.
          I'm glad someone reads my mundane musings of my day to day goings on. I figure if I put it out there that I'm going to do something, I'm more likely to get it done. Or if I just vent, I feel better. Nobody in my house really likes to listen to me vent, and since I don't have a sound proof room to go scream in, this makes a nice substitute.

Comment

Indeed. Its the commonalities that bring us here, and the difference that keep it interesting!

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
            I'm glad someone reads my mundane musings of my day to day goings on. I figure if I put it out there that I'm going to do something, I'm more likely to get it done. Or if I just vent, I feel better. Nobody in my house really likes to listen to me vent, and since I don't have a sound proof room to go scream in, this makes a nice substitute.
            Which is why I like to say that we don't always have answers or have anything to add... but we can always be an ear and listen if anyone needs to just toss something on the table and get if off their chest!

Ok... todays episode of Young and the Restless done.... stupid soap. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

And the table's pretty full isn't it :lol: My mom watched soaps when I was little. From time to time if we leave to run errands and come home to one being on, she'll laugh and say "Oh so and so is still on this? He still a jerk?" or something to that effect, then we change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by coopercaseycody View Post
                Hello new thread.
                Let me just take a moment to ask...WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

And yay! Classes are over for the semester.
                ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
                'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

I recently got hooked on the Young and the Restless. Makes my life seem like a dream compared to what those people endure each and every day.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I watch my program

wisdom,is telling this old man to go to bed........It is raining hard.......

Nanner's to ALL!!:wave:

Jim
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

My guess would be M7D's son. I don't know if she's been in here lately.

I never got Barbie's dream car, however I did get her red Ferrari. It took many trips down our stairs because Barbie was a bad driver lol.
                      haa barbie bad driver.. yeah my barbies always had odd hair cuts :lmao::whistling

I love the new thread. Since I have been accused by many of talking too much, I will feel right at home here.
                      haahaa ! nice... well i couldnt' think of anything else catchy enough,,LOL

Originally posted by clara View Post
                      I think I'm getting drunk!

whoo hooo!! i wish i had like some winte.. that just sounds so good right now.. editing photos in picasa 3 it's being a big fat brat tonight..so i am switching gears and opened up photoshop. now i am going to fixt post #1 with some cool glittery words and graphics :razz: AND while I am at it i will ADD kellys name to the list of people... but she will have to tell me what she wants her random court name to be

is disney characters featured okay with everyone?

i CAN'T WATCH AHS.. why?? cause .. WAIT FOR IT!! .. Chicago Fire is on tonight.. and it's either HOT celebritys that play firemen or get scared out of wits

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                        haa barbie bad driver.. yeah my barbies always had odd hair cuts :lmao::whistling

i CAN'T WATCH AHS.. why?? cause .. WAIT FOR IT!! .. Chicago Fire is on tonight.. and it's either HOT celebritys that play firemen or get scared out of wits
                        Mine always had their hair, but my cat would chew their hands and feet off. Or my sisters and I would fight over one and its head would come off. So dad would jam their heads back on and they'd have no neck.

I'm missing AHS on my birthday because I'll be in Disneyland and I don't think FX is offered in the hotel sadly. Otherwise I'd take an AHS break before going back to the park or Trader Sam's.

Comment

And the table's pretty full isn't it :lol: My mom watched soaps when I was little. From time to time if we leave to run errands and come home to one being on, she'll laugh and say "Oh so and so is still on this? He still a jerk?" or something to that effect, then we change channels.
                          :lol:

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
                          Let me just take a moment to ask...WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

And yay! Classes are over for the semester.
                          Ashley!!! and Yeah for classes being over!!!

I recently got hooked on the Young and the Restless. Makes my life seem like a dream compared to what those people endure each and every day.
                          Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                          I watch my program

wisdom,is telling this old man to go to bed........It is raining hard.......

Nanner's to ALL!!:wave:

Jim
                          Nanners Jim! Stay warm! The wind is picking up up here....

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post

haahaa ! nice... well i couldnt' think of anything else catchy enough,,LOL

whoo hooo!! i wish i had like some winte.. that just sounds so good right now.. editing photos in picasa 3 it's being a big fat brat tonight..so i am switching gears and opened up photoshop. now i am going to fixt post #1 with some cool glittery words and graphics :razz: AND while I am at it i will ADD kellys name to the list of people... but she will have to tell me what she wants her random court name to be

is disney characters featured okay with everyone?

Did Kelly pick an RCMC name? I don't remember... thats what happens when you get old! :lol:

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Don't forget to lock the other thread Pengy...

Ta Da!

Comment

I also have tea! Yay!

sigpic

Comment

An 8 year old DOESN'T need an iPad for Christmas lol. An 8 year old WANTS an iPad for Christmas haha. I don't get kids these days. When I was 8, I don't really remember what I got, but I can assure you they weren't electronics. I didn't get a Walkman til I was probably close to 11 or so.
                                I saw a video tonight when I was browsing YouTube, and these people surprised their eight year old daughter with an iPhone 4S. I didn't get an iPhone until I was 17, and I was fortunate enough to get one then. Lol. Little kids these days...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                                  Don't forget to lock the other thread Pengy...
                                  Oh ooops! Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

And its bedtime for me... but ya all keep the party going!

Comment

no she didn't but i will add her name to name chart and then she can pick her RCMC name when she feels fit.. and i just did post #1.. okay.. yeah it's big. i messed the sizing up in photoshop when i was doing everything, it looked okay in photoshop LOL :lol:however i did make it pretty and glittery!!! LOL:lol:

Comment

oops! i just found a mistake.. lol.. maybe when i fix it tomorrow night i can fix the sizing also.., LOL :lol: gggrreaatt!!!! i was watching Chicago Fire while i did post one, so blame it on the firemen

Comment

I have nothing on my chore list today. Nothing that absolutely has to be done. That doesn't happen very often, so I am going to spend my day being frivolous, and perhaps crafting a few Christmas presents.

Happy Thursday. 12 days til Christmas.
                                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X