Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Afternoon folks!

Comment

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

I just noticed that my knee isn't hurting as much today. This is the first time in a few weeks it hasn't been constantly hurting. Yay!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
        hello pig gurl.
        Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
        Afternoon folks!
        hello!

I am starting to get sick. This is not favorable.
        ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
        'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

No getting sick! Sick is all bad!

Comment

No getting sick! Sick is all bad!
            I felt fine until last night-ish. My nose started getting stuffy/sneezy/runny. And now my throat hurts. Poo.

Well, that could be because I just got done crying, too. lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
              I felt fine until last night-ish. My nose started getting stuffy/sneezy/runny. And now my throat hurts. Poo.

Well, that could be because I just got done crying, too. lol
              Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Yeah, crying will do that. Why have you been crying? Anything we can do to cheer you up?

Comment

Yeah, crying will do that. Why have you been crying? Anything we can do to cheer you up?
                  Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
                  Nope, I appreciate it, but it was only for like two minutes. It's kinda hard to explain...I was just listening to a song on Pandora, and a song that reminds me of the day my grandma passed away came on. Pandora is trying to depress me while I'm trying to study. lol

sigpic

Comment

How about......

THIS:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	61806_343074415799972_421071995_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	7347167

Comment

How about......

THIS:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25648[/ATTACH]
                      Oh...my. :lmao:

sigpic

Comment

:d

Comment

Nope, I appreciate it, but it was only for like two minutes. It's kinda hard to explain...I was just listening to a song on Pandora, and a song that reminds me of the day my grandma passed away came on. Pandora is trying to depress me while I'm trying to study. lol
                          awww....i feel ya. sometimes, I will hear something or feel something and I think of my best friend who died of Cancer in 2006. In fact..the anniversary of her death is January 6th. But It gets easier with time.

Its funny though because I was suddenly feeling a wave of depression hit just now..I'm trying to fight it because I know its because I didn't get the hockey tickets for this weekend I'm so bummed and gonna have to tell my kid to...argh.

Ta Da!

Comment

Ahhh. I've been there. There are some songs that do that to me too. Gotta love the days when the music world seems to be conspiring against you.

Comment

i think we all have heard a song and then just started to burst into tears, i did that once in the car by myself when i heard " don't you wanna stay" by jason aldean as it reminded me of my EX....but sometmes crying is good it does let stress out

How about......

THIS:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25648[/ATTACH]
                              oh good goly kelila! LOL

Comment

i think we all have heard a song and then just started to burst into tears, i did that once in the car by myself when i heard " don't you wanna stay" by jason aldean as it reminded me of my EX....but sometmes crying is good it does let stress out
                                Oddly that was the first song I heard after I found out my kitten died. That and "If I Die Young" make me just sob uncontrollably. Still miss the little guy.

Comment

AWWWW poor kitty poor amanda..my dad started to cry uncontrollably when i took the dog ornament out of the box and put it on the tree.. it shows a samoyed(dog breed) with angel wings.. and our dog Kodiak( a samoyed) had died 6 months ago or so(maybe longer) and so it reminded him of the big guy.. but we have a new rascal now, she is same breed, smaller, named Luna.age 2. LOL and likes to chew couches...

thats what samoyeds look like

Click image for larger version

Name:	samoyed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	7347168

Comment

I'm so friggin hungry!?!?

Ta Da!

Comment

And enough with the animals dying talk! I am about to leave work early and go hug my Snickers!

Or maybe eat him because I'm so HUNGRY!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                                        And enough with the animals dying talk! I am about to leave work early and go hug my Snickers!

Or maybe eat him because I'm so HUNGRY!
                                        LOL!! Hear, hear!

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

:bang: OMG... I give up... I freaking give up... I banned somewhere between 90-100 spammers yesterday.. and they still get through!! And then even more of them today...

And thanks Clara for catching the one you did today!!! Yup, he's a gonner now!

Wow! Tons of pages and a new thread. Gosh, I go to DLR and you guys go nuts! Maybe I'm the thread killer....hmmmm....oh well, you'll just have to deal! :-P

Pengy - I'm glad you liked the card! Its actually many years old - Mom got the box of cards for me at DLR, and I never got around to sending them out until this year...oops! And did you notice the penguin on my return address sticker? I made sure you got the penguin one.

Yesterday was nice. I love going to Disney by myself. I even treated myself to Surf & Turf at Blue Bayou. AND I got home before the rain hit! Perfection...
                                          I did notice that!!! So cute!!

Going alone is the best...I did that a few weeks ago. Rode RSR at night and waited 20 minutes in the single rider line.
                                          I have fun with people in the park, but I do so enjoy some alone me time too!

Those are to funny!! The legless Barbie is a bit disturbing...

Wow, it's raining pretty hard outside
                                          We got some rain too!!! Then it stopped... now its raining again!!! I love rain!!! (Then why am I sitting on the computer where I can't see a window and enjoy it???)

:wave:
                                          :wave:

Afternoon folks!
                                          Amanders!

I just noticed that my knee isn't hurting as much today. This is the first time in a few weeks it hasn't been constantly hurting. Yay!
                                          Yah!

hello!

I am starting to get sick. This is not favorable.
                                          Oh no... not favorable at all!

Ok.. I am going to make cookies. I am darn it! I got out my cookie press and bought real butter so I can make some spritz cookies and darn it I'm going to do that this afternoon!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X