Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

And now that meringues are done, it's shower time in Amanda Town. Mmmm comfy pajamas calling me!

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Ok, it's getting late again; time for beddy-bye....

See y'all later.

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
        I've got one that's in like North Dakota or something like that & I keep telling mom we're lucky it's clear across the country or we'd need a bigger house. The ASPCA commercials have been relentless today. Every time one came on, I went and hugged my kitty. The tiger ones get me more.
        Yes the pages I have "liked" are all from shelters on the east coast for the most part... I have done a chip in a couple of times for animals that needed medical help...

Yup, too bad I'm not getting paid for anything I made today because boy I could make a nice penny off the bread pudding alone.
        Umm... bread pudding... I bet yours is killer!

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
        again MERRY CHRISTMAS Everone

Iam off to watch Geore C Ssott movie A Chistmas Carol

then Bed...Good Night :wave:
        Jim
        Merry Christmas Jim!! Rest well!

And now that meringues are done, it's shower time in Amanda Town. Mmmm comfy pajamas calling me!
        Ha! I already did my shower and jammies!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

hi room. good to hear you all are having a nice wonderful christmas eve day. i am feeling fulled from christmas dinner. i had hot chocholate, 3 times, and 4 tamales, ham and egg salad so good. my newphew and nices who are just vey littled kids visisted us at our home today. it was a nice christmas eve evening at home with the family. tomorrow opening presents.

the rest of the night i will watch the mass on tv and listening to kost 103.5 christmas music. i dont want christmas to end lol.

Comment

Hey Rex! Glad you had a good day! Sounds like a lot of good food and wonderful people to be around!

Well I'm going to nanner on out. I'll try to peek in before I head to work in the morning!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

bah humbug to work lol just kidding penguinsoda.

Comment

*MERRY CHRISTMAS*
                TO YOU ALL!
                Jim
                ~.~
                Picture from Mice Age
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! Showered, got meringues off cookie sheets, opened a present and stuffed stocking since everyone but Melissa went to bed. I got her a Batman pajama thing that has a hood and a cape. She's all kinds of stoked. She put it on as soon as she opened it and ran around the house.

Comment

merry christmas guys

Comment

Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

That is my Christmas display on my piano. Took me a couple of hours to create after getting home late but it took another hour in photobucket to text and overlay and stuff. lol
                        The great thing about the batting under the tree is that Chai isn't bothering it. . . yet. Here's hoping his mouth stays away from the branches.

Amanda, I had a couple of pretzles and Yummmmmmm. Soooo very good. Thank you so much!!
                        There aren't too many things more comforting than new X-mas Jammies. Almond pancakes and bacon and coffee in the morning just top it off right.
                        Anyway, I'm uber tired so nanners all!

And she gleefully exclaimed as she strode out of sight,
                        "Merry Christmas to all
                        And to all a Good Night!"
                        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Merry Christmas MiceChatters! :ghug::love:

_ Hayley B
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                            *MERRY CHRISTMAS*
                            TO YOU ALL!
                            Jim
                            ~.~
                            Picture from Mice Age
                            Peppermint Patty !

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Merry Christmas, friends!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda

I want to watch it too! I watched White Christmas this year but haven't seen that. I thought I could watch it on Netflix since I still have daughters Wii and can get to her Netflix but she said they don't have it on the instant watch thing...

That is too bad. I wanted the samething one day on Netflix too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

This is what was stuck in my head this morning.... so now I'm sticking it in yours!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Comment

Love the lights Jody, but not necessarily the opening song.
                                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Just call me copy cat.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Don't forget to watch the Disney Parks Parade.

Right now Disneyland is being shown. The castle looks great, and the crowd is full of Santa Claus hats on the people.
                                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Merry Christmas! I've gotta look and see what time the parade is on.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X