Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Well
    I get to sleep in ,tomorrow....that right,I be on vacation
    giving me 3 days off.......
    what am I going to do after breakfast....
    Get a Hair Cut...O trill :lol:Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
      Well
      I get to sleep in ,tomorrow....that right,I be on vacation
      giving me 3 days off.......
      what am I going to do after breakfast....
      Get a Hair Cut...O trill :lol:Jim
      Woohoo! Look at you! Living life on the edge!! :lmao:
      Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
        :lol: Hey now... I am a bit more tolerant of heat... I don't get really uncomfortable until it hits about 105 degrees!! But anything less than 70 is to cold!
        Just face it !
        We getting OLD.........!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
          Woohoo! Look at you! Living life on the edge!! :lmao:
          Not far off....all that gray hair falling on the floor..........
          :lol:Jim
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

And...its nanner time for me...hope you all have a wonderful night!
            Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Nanner LADY...
              I want you have a very restfull night ,long with Happy Dreams......
              Jim
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                Just face it !
                We getting OLD.........!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
                Never!!!

Nanners! Hope you have a restful night!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                  Never!!!
                  YEP..........your right Aunt Pengy

We live our life,one day at a time!

and Just make the best of itand GO forward!
                  Jim
                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I have my Glass of PEPSI ,a Apple Pie
                    Going to watch MAC GYVER.......
                    Aunt Pengy =You Have a restfull night ,with Happy Dreams too......
                    Tomorrow is T G I F...........

I be warm in bed sleeping in......YES
                    Nanner's to ALL :wave:
                    Jim
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Nanners Jim! I'm drinking some green tea ginger ale right now... watching Young & the Restless online... think I'll be heading out soon myself.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

yo. I am a bit perturbed tonight, but then again when am i not.. but two good things:it's friday tomorrow and pay day!!!!!!

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-13-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Oh my! Well I hope next week is better!!

And I'm glad tomorrow is Friday too! It seems like its been a long week and yet, I haven't accomplished a darn thing. And since I work both Sat. and Sunday this week... eh... weekend, what weekend?

Time for me to nanner out!!!

Comment

dancing kitty,, couldn't resist

by penquinsoda

Comment

clara what did u want for the signature?

Comment

Originally posted by poisonedapples View Post
                                yo. I am a bit perturbed tonight, but then again when am i not.. But two good things:it's friday tomorrow and pay day!!!!!!
                                i love pay day!!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                                KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Hello empty room! Got asked to stay almost an hour later at work because someone wasn't feeling well. Since you can't work more than 5 hours without taking a lunch, I worked 4 hours and 56 minutes haha.

Comment

Staying late suuuuuucks! I'd much rather go in early! It's the worst on overnights... Counting down the hours (and sometimes minutes) until I finally get to go home and then at the last minute someone calls in sick. :bang:

Comment

Yuup. He ended up staying anyway because I didn't want to stay til midnight. So I just stayed the extra 56 minutes so he wouldn't be on the register. Nobody knows we're open til midnight anyhow though, so I was just walking around the store so I didn't fall asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                                        Yuup. He ended up staying anyway because I didn't want to stay til midnight. So I just stayed the extra 56 minutes so he wouldn't be on the register. Nobody knows we're open til midnight anyhow though, so I was just walking around the store so I didn't fall asleep.
                                        At least you weren't super busy or anything. Sometimes those slow shifts can just drag on forever, though. Tonight has been pretty busy so far for me - got some critical patients but nothing "weird" (no drugs I'm not familiar with) so it's making the night go somewhat quickly!

Was there a new AHS this week? I don't remember seeing it on my DVR...

Comment

Yup, there was indeed a new one last night and holy moley.... it got really amazing at the end and it really bothered me that we have to wait til Jan. 2nd to see what happens.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X