Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yup, there was indeed a new one last night and holy moley.... it got really amazing at the end and it really bothered me that we have to wait til Jan. 2nd to see what happens.
    I probably won't be able to watch the latest episode until next week... At least it makes me wait until the next episode a little shorter!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

I'm debating how early I want to head out and see The Hobbit Movie. I probably could get myself together early enough to see either the 9:45 a.m. one, or the 10:30. The next one after that is at noon. It's almost a three hour movie, so I don't want to go too late.

Have a happy Friday.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
        I'm debating how early I want to head out and see The Hobbit Movie. I probably could get myself together early enough to see either the 9:45 a.m. one, or the 10:30. The next one after that is at noon. It's almost a three hour movie, so I don't want to go too late.

Have a happy Friday.
        PLUS the earlier you go the less crowded it will probably be! Please let us know what you think after you see it!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post

dancing kitty,, couldn't resist

by penquinsoda
          :lmao: I love that!

Hello empty room! Got asked to stay almost an hour later at work because someone wasn't feeling well. Since you can't work more than 5 hours without taking a lunch, I worked 4 hours and 56 minutes haha.
          Well at least you'll get paid a LITTLE bit more!

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post

Have a happy Friday.
          I'll most likely do what I always do... wait until it comes out on DVD.... I don't remember the last time I was in an actual theatre.

And... Happy Friday!! Movie and popcorn day at school!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hi all

I'm really bummed because I didn't get tickets for the hockey game and I didn't sell my pins so I can't go see The Hobbit. So now I get to deal with a very upset and whining kid the whole weekend. Yay me...

Sometimes, I hate my life.

Ta Da!

Comment

And this morning didn't start off well because I just happen to open my eyes and it's 7:30...10 minutes before I need to leave the house! My alarm didn't go off and my kid didn't wake up. So we were dressed and out of the house in 15 minutes..but now I'm on speed mode and I hate that.

Ta Da!

Comment

But what I find most fascinating is that now TWO threads are devoted to the most interesting arguments and discussion of...coffee..

Hilarious! :lol:

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
                  Let me just take a moment to ask...WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

And yay! Classes are over for the semester.
                  I have been sick. Self diagnosed brain cloud. Yep, true story. At least until the doctors get tired of taking all my money and figure out what is wrong with me. Dissect any more pigs?

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                  I hurt my left foot at work and it really hurt!
                  It is hard to stand on it......

Jim
                  Oh noes! I hope your foot is ok! While on my medication, I fell down our stairs and did a number on my right ankle. Between the two of us, we'd have 2 good feet! :lol:

Comment

25 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting - Yahoo!

Ok this truly TRULY frightened me...

With the Oregon mall shooting a few days ago and now this today...I'm *this* close to leaving work and putting my kid in a bubble.

I'm terrified.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                      i love pay day!!!!
                      meee tooo Kelly!!!!! :bow::roll:

what i don't like is Capitol One trying to take my money...boo Capitol one. Boo:lol:

Hello empty room! Got asked to stay almost an hour later at work because someone wasn't feeling well. Since you can't work more than 5 hours without taking a lunch, I worked 4 hours and 56 minutes haha.
                      i hate staying late

Originally posted by clara View Post
                      But what I find most fascinating is that now TWO threads are devoted to the most interesting arguments and discussion of...coffee..

Hilarious! :lol:
                      i know right?? one is about coffee/market house coffee...and then we got another about 7-11 in the market house.LOL :lol: and what is really funny is certain people i see comment in one, comment in the other about .. wait for it.. coffee! and they don't even like the stuff! soo funny! :lmao:
                      Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-14-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                        25 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting - Yahoo!

Ok this truly TRULY frightened me...

With the Oregon mall shooting a few days ago and now this today...I'm *this* close to leaving work and putting my kid in a bubble.

I'm terrified.
                        I've been watching it since I woke up. My mom called me in tears. I'm watching CNN now and they're saying it was 24 year old Ryan Lanza and close to 30 are dead, 20 are kids. I can't imagine what kind of person does this. If you can't deal with your own life, just shoot yourself. Don't kill a bunch of people THEN yourself. Ugh people.

Comment

I can't watch the news coverage - the news teams are so invasive, just trying to get a story! My friend posted this on FB:

Watching foul *** CNN and MSNBC run around like vultures after a dead body interviewing little kids who are in shock disoriented and in tears.. Trying to be first to 'get the story'.. How about some professionalism folks.. Stop exploiting a situation. You don't interview a 6 year old who just witnessed something as horrific as this.. Another sign of corporate greed, insensititivity and disconnect
                          Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

Going to hide in here.
                            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                            -Dr. Strange

Comment

In New Hope Conn. number went up .......to 26
                              18 were children.........this news makes me sad and very sickto my stomic!
                              Last edited by Eagleman; 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM.
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by coopercaseycody View Post
                                Oh noes! I hope your foot is ok! While on my medication, I fell down our stairs and did a number on my right ankle. Between the two of us, we'd have 2 good feet! :lol:
                                Baby Sister Kimmy
                                I doing better today.....
                                But darn.....You need be more careful!!!
                                We can not be hoping around,not even Easter time:lol:

I PM you later tonight:P

Jim
                                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                  Getting too serious in the Disneyland forum

Going to hide in here.
                                  not much better in here at the moment...but yes, I frequently hide from the Disneyland forum in here.
                                  Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

Yea, sad stuff today.
                                    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                                    -Dr. Strange

Comment

Heya Wren!

Yeah...the DL forum is becoming ridiculous...why start threads because ppl don't agree with you in another thread.

and I am DEVASTATED and have been crying over what happened in Conneticut...this shooter now burns in hell...

Ta Da!

Comment

So, what's everyone's weekend plans? Let's find a happier topic.

Comment

Seeing the Hobbit.
                                          -Dr. Strange

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X