Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

GAWWWDDDD i want a mimosa so dang bad!!!!....

:whistling i need to get out of this house and go "walking" and skip down to TGI fridays, i think they have happy hour all day. besides my aunt is coming over with her hubby. and it's gonna be BOOOORRRINNNG sitting there eating chips and salsa, my mom calls that a appetizer.. and to me that's boring when can have mediteranian skewers from fridays at half price and have the drinks i want

Comment

• Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
      HAPPY NEW YEAR :wave:
      Woe ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All you Girls, went cazy last night!
      :meet:LOL
      Hope Everone, have a Great Day!.... Jim
      JIM! Did you have a lil party last night my friend?

Comment

Good day all!

Happy first day of 2013!

Yup, Carsland float was awesome! I found a cute video of them doing practice runs..

Ta Da!

Comment

oh..I want a Mimosa!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
            I laughed excessively hard at this
            Glad to oblige!

Good...morning? or something...

And Happy New Year!
            Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

I'm debating whether I should get in my car and go see the Floats parked on Sierra Madre Blvd. Its almost an hour drive out to pasadena.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
                Glad to oblige!

Good...morning? or something...

And Happy New Year!

Morning! I'm enjoying my coffee made with my new Kuerig! yay!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                  I'm debating whether I should get in my car and go see the Floats parked on Sierra Madre Blvd. Its almost an hour drive out to pasadena.
                  If you do please bring your camera for us

Comment

Well then, mimosas for all!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                      Morning! I'm enjoying my coffee made with my new Kuerig! yay!

o i love kuerig's.. they do make good coffee!
                      Originally posted by Joshnyah View Post
                      FOR US.. HAAAAAAAAA :lol:

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                      YESSSSSSSSS... come to momma! oh plse put mine in a ..pitcher.. thanks

Comment

..gonna go get ready to see my aunt who comes in 1 hour.. an as soon as she comes, i am going to make my FAST get away :yea::evil::roll:

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                          Yaay chug a lug chug a lug.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshnyah View Post
                            I decided not to go. Honestly, I don't want to drive all that way. My parents will take the boy boy tomorrow when they watch him. I'm tired.

Ta Da!

Comment

...and just because xmas is over, here we can see this one more time..and i did just edit this.. fresh off the press..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by joshnyah View Post
                                yaay chug a lug chug a lug.
                                \

toga toga toga toga toga toga!!!

Comment

oh wow my kid is not happy with my choice to stay home today. He wants to go somewhere but isn't understanding that pretty much everywhere is closed today.

I'm about to lose it with him.

Ta Da!

Comment

everything is NOT closed.. ssshhh don't tell him.

Disneyland is open ..just sayin! :lol:

i googled what's open and not, and i found that a lot of things are open in my area..all our movie theaters including the new fancy one that serves you drinks is open

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                                      everything is NOT closed.. ssshhh don't tell him.

Disneyland is open ..just sayin! :lol:

i googled what's open and not, and i found that a lot of things are open in my area..
                                      oh I know Disneyland is open...but it's crowded and I'm not going there with those crowds. Especially if I have to get up early for work in the morning.

He'll be fine..we have ice seats at the Hockey game on Saturday so he has that to look forward to.

Ta Da!

Comment

I wonder if Game Stop is open...I could bribe him with a new DS game...

Gosh I'm a bad mother...:blink:

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                                          i googled what's open and not, and i found that a lot of things are open in my area..all our movie theaters including the new fancy one that serves you drinks is open
                                          What did you google to find open things? And this theatre serves alcohol drinks?

Ta Da!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X