Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KellyMcG86
    replied
    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by clara View Post
    I can only image what her shoe collection must look like...

Another reson why I'm not your typical women. I hate shopping...loathe and despise shopping.
    My shoe collection is pretty much flip flops, a pair of sneakers, and moccasins. I can't walk in heels, nor do I have any reason to wear heels, so... Yeah. I am not the "girly" type, either.

Leave a comment:

• KellyMcG86
    replied
    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    actualy kelly really does want that, a whole wardrobe of signatures..lol
    Heck yeah!! They're so fun and pretty!!!

Leave a comment:

• KellyMcG86
    replied

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    oooo hhh KELLLLLLLLLL-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i got ur storm troopers comin!
    And they're SEXXXYYYYY!!!

Leave a comment:

• KellyMcG86
    replied

Honestly, I don't know what photos she's talking about....its very rare I will put a photo in a public forum
    I remember seeing one in a TR or on your profile or something... Unless I'm confused. You have dark, dark hair right? I wish I could remember where I thought I saw it!

Leave a comment:

• Poisonedapples
    replied

Originally posted by Joshnyah View Post

Poisoned apples I love your sigs, now that I am off work and clear headed I must say I disagree with anyone sharing their Flatulence. I also disagree with cheating, fighting arguing being closed minded jerks, and from the other side I am sure I am a huge DBag also but I am the kind that ruins every good thing I have had. But the things you expressed are so akward I don't know how anyone could handle it. So yeah I am rethinking my past reply
    come again? lol

Leave a comment:

• Poisonedapples
    replied

As Tom Likus used to say, for a man to get women...he has to be an a-hole. I know he said that and in essence it's the truth. That is why the nice guy finishes last...??

wait so josh lost me at dbag.....
    They probably broke them at 1230 I really need to come up with more, now that my back is fixed I have no excuse to regain my girlish figure.
    girlish figure lol

josh don't call me poisonedapples, oh plse don't, not anymore .. now that i have let my name out of the bag, call me sara

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Hey Josh, I'd be rich at that rate, and Pengy would really like that perk.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

I think we are there!

PENGY! CLOSE THIS THREAD!

New thread here:
    http://micechat.com/forums/fun-games...post1056889034

Leave a comment:

• Joshnyah
    replied

Too bad we dont get a dollar for every post, And the winner is ------> Drumroll, pdddddddddddddddddddddd

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

All we have to do is keep talking.

Leave a comment:

• Joshnyah
    replied

As Tom Likus used to say, for a man to get women...he has to be an a-hole. I know he said that and in essence it's the truth. That is why the nice guy finishes last...??
    That Tom Likus is pretty wise, and sometimes I think its true. Oh well its the same ol story thru the generations.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Soon we will be there.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

I am and its all ready to go! Just have to click "post"

And it's a cheese and crackers title

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Time for a new thread. I understand Clara is doing the honors.
    I am and its all ready to go! Just have to click "post"

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Time for a new thread. I understand Clara is doing the honors.

This one was right on the money, with the perfect name. We are finishing it up pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

OH OH I am ready to start the new RCMC thread!

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

I had a herniated L5 disc that was crushing my sciatic nerve. I had laser surgery in October.
    oh I had sciatic probs a few years back...then I remember one time my lower back was messed up, out of the blue. I couldn't stand up straight and sitting hurt.

Then this time last year my upper right side of my back was VERY painful. It was so bad I thought it was my kidney but it was just my shoulder blades, or in between my shoulder blades. That area always hurts.

Leave a comment:

• Joshnyah
    replied

So my parents are with my boy viewing the Rose Parade floats today and I asked her to take pics with her phone and send me some...I haven't gotten one photo yet....how hard is it to snap a photo and message it to me! Grrr...its hard enough for me to have to be working when I would rather be looking at floats with my kid.
    I bet that would be sad. I'm sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Joshnyah
    replied

I had a herniated L5 disc that was crushing my sciatic nerve. I had laser surgery in October.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

So my parents are with my boy viewing the Rose Parade floats today and I asked her to take pics with her phone and send me some...I haven't gotten one photo yet....how hard is it to snap a photo and message it to me! Grrr...its hard enough for me to have to be working when I would rather be looking at floats with my kid.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X