Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Food - Like it or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, they're great!

Candied yams?

Comment

• I guess they cannot be all that good, folks only eat them once ayear, whereas the dog has hot dog size fresh yam every day.

ham fried crispy in a frying pan?

Comment

• I like crispy better than soft.

Doritos?

Comment

• my choice of depression food....a big bowl with binge watching.

free range eggs?

Comment

• Yep, there's a difference. Even earn-fresh eggs from penned chickens are better than store-bought.

Pancakes?

Comment

• on the fridge is a bucket list, and on that list is a burger king 3 for 89 cents. But by the time I beat the summer heat in moving boxes and boxes and boxes, pancake time is done. Maybe we wll pull into canyonville at breakfast time, they have a burger king.

fresh cream from the free range cow.?....dripping off that stack of black berry covered pancakes.

Comment

• I never liked cream much. Too overpowering.

Bratwurst?

Comment

• if they are really curved like an eclipse shadow they seem to taste better that just straight.

Bananas curled or straight?

Comment

• It doesn't matter, I like all kinds.

Corn chowder?

Comment

• if the corn is hard and not soft, i actually mix buffet mashed spuds with corn, for that country chowder.
                      turkey bacon?

Comment

• Only had it once, not as good a hog bacon.

Carrot cake?

Comment

• everone seems to be talking about zucchni bread as opposed to Carrot cake, no one is looking for a watermelon size carrot for a cake, but will take a zucchni the size of blimp for desert.
                          turkey leg drum sticks while waiting in line at Peter pan?

Comment

• Even though it tastes like salted ham, yes. They're pretty good.

String cheese?

Comment

• LOL.....LOL.....that is what I eat when in line for NBC, string cheese.....wouldn't know how it taste in line for Peter Pan, I walk on to it every morning.

Mickey mouse head ice cream on a stick?

Comment

• Only had one, it was pretty good. But also pretty expensive.

Wendys?

Comment

• everything is good at wendy's and the good part is that you won't see Jabba the Hut ordering frog legs.

Comment

Working...
                                  X