Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Food - Like it or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, they're great!

Candied yams?

Comment

• I guess they cannot be all that good, folks only eat them once ayear, whereas the dog has hot dog size fresh yam every day.

ham fried crispy in a frying pan?

Comment

• I like crispy better than soft.

Doritos?

Comment

• my choice of depression food....a big bowl with binge watching.

free range eggs?

Comment

• Yep, there's a difference. Even earn-fresh eggs from penned chickens are better than store-bought.

Pancakes?

Comment

• on the fridge is a bucket list, and on that list is a burger king 3 for 89 cents. But by the time I beat the summer heat in moving boxes and boxes and boxes, pancake time is done. Maybe we wll pull into canyonville at breakfast time, they have a burger king.

fresh cream from the free range cow.?....dripping off that stack of black berry covered pancakes.

Comment

• I never liked cream much. Too overpowering.

Bratwurst?

Comment

• if they are really curved like an eclipse shadow they seem to taste better that just straight.

Bananas curled or straight?

Comment

• It doesn't matter, I like all kinds.

Corn chowder?

Comment

• if the corn is hard and not soft, i actually mix buffet mashed spuds with corn, for that country chowder.
                      turkey bacon?

Comment

• Only had it once, not as good a hog bacon.

Carrot cake?

Comment

• everone seems to be talking about zucchni bread as opposed to Carrot cake, no one is looking for a watermelon size carrot for a cake, but will take a zucchni the size of blimp for desert.
                          turkey leg drum sticks while waiting in line at Peter pan?

Comment

• Even though it tastes like salted ham, yes. They're pretty good.

String cheese?

Comment

• LOL.....LOL.....that is what I eat when in line for NBC, string cheese.....wouldn't know how it taste in line for Peter Pan, I walk on to it every morning.

Mickey mouse head ice cream on a stick?

Comment

• Only had one, it was pretty good. But also pretty expensive.

Wendys?

Comment

• everything is good at wendy's and the good part is that you won't see Jabba the Hut ordering frog legs.

Comment

Working...
                                  X