Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

loser...a definiton from dictionary.com

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loser...a definiton from dictionary.com

1. <LI type=a>One that fails to win: the losers of the game.
      2. One who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
    yup...the last one sounds about right

i guess you can say this is my 2000th post...wow, i never thought id be here this long.

i posted this here because i figured thats where all of my great micechat freinds would be (aka hilsbro, penguin soda, barbaraan, splash mountain freak, and murphy if he would ever check in here once in a while...), considering the ever since the random threads got moved to this lounge theyve all been here most of the time.

when i signed up for micechat i did it mostly for the disney news, but i never realized that micechat would have this big of an impact on me, when i joined i was still going through the shock of my family not going to disney world for the first time since i was born, that along with sophmore year at high school, my freinds not really talking to me much anymore, and the constant reminder that i was really behind the rest of the kids my age(meaning getting theyre learners permits, going on dates, and pretty much having fun the way sophmore year was supposed to be) and i guess micechat was one of the really good things that happened that year, im glad i came across micechat because i really have no idea how i would have coped with everything other then going here to get my mind off everything, and coming here to post.

so yeah i guess i never really realized how much time i would spend here when i first signed up...actually i promised myself i would only go here for the news because i didnt want to spend so much time posting...well so much for that
    thanks for the news and the company guys

Re: loser...a definiton from dictionary.com

Your a winner in my book.

Congratulations.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Whoa.. when did this happen??? Where was I???? How did I miss this????? I'm always freaking here, how could you sneek this past me!!!

Well... congrats anyway!!!! Post on!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
          1. one with little or no life who instead of spending time actually having one spends his time posting on strange but surprisingly addictive fan sites or "communitys" full of other people who spend their time on these websites
        yup...the last one sounds about right

i guess you can say this is my 2000th post...wow, i never thought id be here this long.
        Guess that makes this...2001...A Post Oddysey...

Congratulations Migitmouse!!!

--Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X