Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Mickey Mouse Thread" - It All Started With A Mouse.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Mickey Mouse Thread" - It All Started With A Mouse.

I know, sometimes our excitement over the things that we love causes our memory to just leave us. We lead with our hearts, and our emotions take over. We remember how we feel, but the specifics don't register in our brains. I was kind of like that the first time that I saw Jiminy Cricket in a parade.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

Does this look vaguely familiar to anyone else?
      OMG that picture is amazing!

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
        I actually don't like mice. The real ones scare me to death. I always tell my grandson that the only mice I like are Mickey and Minnie, and Pikachu. (He's a Pokemon).
        I'm with you on that. Mickey and Minnie are the coolest mice around, and they are so friendly to all that come and see them.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I did a search today and typed in the words Mickey Mouse. It said "Page 1 of 1,261,665 results. I wonder what Walt Disney would think about his little mouse today.

As the story has been told, Walt wanted to name his mouse "Mortimer, and his wife Lillian suggested the name, Mickey. I also read that after Walt's character, Oswald the Rabbit, was taken away from him, he had the idea to create a mouse character. He chose a mouse, because he thought they were sympathetic, besides the fact that a lot of people are afraid of them.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

I cantget the picture to stay on so if you see a link this will take you to the Mickey lamps I just bought...
            I just bought 2 of them for the bedroom
            http://as7disney.images.go.com/is/im...7969?$product$
            http://as7disney.images.go.com/is/im...7883?$product$I would have love to have gotten this one as well but I have no room to put it anywhere. So I've decided to get it for my mother-in-law this will make a nice chritsmas present. Yes I said mother-in-law. She's actually nice.
            Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
            Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

This sign was hanging under the Cinema entrance on Main Street. Go inside and watch Mickey Mouse cartoons.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

I Love It. I Look Forward to it Everytime I Look Back At It From Exiting Pirates.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

:love: :love:
                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Hayley, did you take that picture? Or was it from the internet?

I really like it though

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Originally posted by AhLowHee View Post
                          Hayley, did you take that picture? Or was it from the internet?

I really like it though

I just found them. I'm hoping it's ok with Barbarann. I like to look for neat Mickey Mouse stuff like that. I'm glad you like them too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                            I just found them. I'm hoping it's ok with Barbarann. I like to look for neat Mickey Mouse stuff like that. I'm glad you like them too.
                            I encourage everyone to post whatever they want about Mickey Mouse. This thread was started to celebrate Mickey Mouse.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Oh,good. I will on this thread alot then. Again, I love to look for Mickey Mouse stuff.

Here's a better picture of Mickey's Matterhorn Climb that dlfreak just showed me in the Mickey's Matterhorn Climb thread. I like this one better then the one I just post up there before. Mickey's outfit is much better looking too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

:lol: Mickey Mouse CRAZE

I made this one for like two MiceClubs. But the real reason I made this one; was for the reason I said above there. I was indeed going in a Mickey Mouse Craze.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Hayley, I love all the different Mickeys. He's a mouse of many moods, and talents.

I was surprised that on my last trip to Disneyland, I managed to get Mickey's autograph, but I didn't get a picture of him and I together.

Usually we schedule at least a character meal with him. We didn't do that this time.
                                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                                    Hayley, I love all the different Mickeys. He's a mouse of many moods, and talents.

I was surprised that on my last trip to Disneyland, I managed to get Mickey's autograph, but I didn't get a picture of him and I together.

Usually we schedule at least a character meal with him. We didn't do that this time.
                                    I thought they were so neat back when I found them. I have been using them sometimes to show what mood I am in. Yes, he is. That mouse can do it all.

I get too shy to take pictures of Mickey Mouse anymore. I get extremely happy and I don't want it to end and then I get back in seeing the pictures and end up not liking me in them. So, I try to take pictures of him crossing my path instead. I enjoy the mouse; no matter what he does.

I need to do that when it comes to talking about a character meal with him. I can just see me getting so extremely happy and not wanting shallow my food too much. *lol*

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

So is the 50th Mickey Floral still at Disneyland? Will it be replaced, with a different design?
                                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

This picture of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse is hanging in City Hall at Disneyland.
                                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Post #38: I do hope they keep that Mickey Mouse bush there. I like that.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X