Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

    Hello everyone! I visited the DLR this morning armed with my trusty Nikon D-50, which I ....almost know how to use, and spent a couple hours perusing the parks looking for some shots. Keeping in mind that I'm not Sadako....or Aniko...or Master Gracey....or Froggy.....or the esteemed Darkbeer, I thought I would try out my shots with all of you here in the "other" lounge. You know...with people who won't shout "YOU SUCK! WE JUST SAW ALL OF THESE SHOTS TWO MINUTES AGO IN SADAKO'S THREAD!! BOOOOOOO! GET OFF THE STAGE!!"

    Because here in the F and G lounge, everyone is so supportive, and encouraging, and.....

    :botox:

    So anyway, on with the trip report:

    I started the day in DCA....









    ...before heading over to Disneyland. I'm really digging the Halloween decorations, and I hope they bring them back next year. :bow:







    Mickey has switched to his purple outfit and had a nifty bat cape...



    ...and the Dapper Dans were wishing someone a happy birthday...



    The new Jedi Academy, as you may have heard, is already up and running...



    The Jedi Masters arrived to tumultous applause...


    The REAL question would have been who DOESN'T want to be a Jedi...


    Training began, but I still had to hit the Haunted Mansion before work...


    More pumpkins on the way to Frontierland...





    One last glimpse of TSI before it disappears forever...



    More to follow....


  • #2
    Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

    Let me be the first to say: Great job.

    I definitely look forward to seeing more.
    BarbaraAnn

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

      Those were incredible pictures!!! Very nice work.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

        Great pics LDF, I am being impressed .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

          YOU have a D-50???? Damn... I am so jealous!!!!! I'm trying to figure out how to afford to upgrade my Coolpix 775 to the new L5 before December!!!!

          And BTW...


          AWESOME PICS!!!!!! :clap:

          Glad you shared them here... with all the people that really love you!

          *sniff... penguin wipes a tear from her eye...*




          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

            Onward...to the HHM.....







            And now....are you ready for .....the SPECIAL EFFECTS?? :clap: (i.e. no flash and too much caffeine?)



            Spooky, eh? Of course, there's always MY way...



            After too many jello shots...



            In line for the doom buggies....



            ...send us a message....



            Almost to the end....



            TA - DA!




            SO....who's next? Feel free to share your "Not Ready For Prime Time" shots here! Had too many jello shots? Not sure how your camera works in the dark? THIS is the thread for you!
            Last edited by Mac Daddy; 10-04-2006, 08:43 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

              All I can say is:

              WOW! (and that's a good thing.)
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                :lol: Cool!!! Well when I get back Sunday night if there is anything left of me maybe I'll drop a few of my shots in here!




                Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                  Can't wait.
                  BarbaraAnn

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                    Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                    :lol: Cool!!! Well when I get back Sunday night if there is anything left of me maybe I'll drop a few of my shots in here!
                    Please do! I recall that you had some type of birds on your porch, and it was snowing....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                      Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                      Please do! I recall that you had some type of birds on your porch, and it was snowing....
                      Yes, but I will have shots of Disneyland this weekend!!! You did know I was going right??




                      Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                      Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                        Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        Yes, but I will have shots of Disneyland this weekend!!! You did know I was going right??

                        *blank stare....thinking.....*



                        YES!!!!!

                        Did I PM you that my daughter's birthday was this weekend? Wait. I have to run and check and see if I sent something back to you...

                        edit...

                        Ok...I'm back. WHY do I know that you're going this weekend? Did you post it somewhere? I have a very fuzzy memory of this.

                        So I have a fuzzy memory period. :bash:

                        In any case, I do hope you'll have a great time! And yes...take lots of pictures and post them here!

                        And the December thing is....Friday the 8th....right?

                        (Don't throw anything if I'm wrong...)
                        Last edited by Mac Daddy; 10-04-2006, 09:13 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                          Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                          *blank stare....thinking.....*



                          YES!!!!!

                          Did I PM you that my daughter's birthday was this weekend? Wait. I have to run and check and see if I sent something back to you...
                          :lmao: Oh my dear dear LDF.... Me thinks you just have way to much going on to keep everything straight!! Uh..no it wasn't me you PM's about your daughters birthday...

                          I will be staying with Princess Buttercup, Karla, SCUBAbe, and NeverNeverland in the Disneyland hotel Saturday night.

                          Saturday night I will try to represent the RCMC at the Cove Bar, where the DMCA has invited MiceChatters to meet them. I shall bring a virtual olive branch, to show our intention of friendship!




                          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                            Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                            :lmao: Oh my dear dear LDF.... Me thinks you just have way to much going on to keep everything straight!! Uh..no it wasn't me you PM's about your daughters birthday...

                            I will be staying with Princess Buttercup, Karla, SCUBAbe, and NeverNeverland in the Disneyland hotel Saturday night.

                            Saturday night I will try to represent the RCMC at the Cove Bar, where the DMCA has invited MiceChatters to meet them. I shall bring a virtual olive branch, to show our intention of friendship!
                            I'm very jealous! It sounds like you folks will have a blast. While you're there keep an eye out for someone singing loudly without his trousers on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The "Not Ready for Prime Time" Trip Report Thread

                              Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                              And the December thing is....Friday the 8th....right?

                              (Don't throw anything if I'm wrong...)
                              RW and I will be there the 8th to the 11th... well I leave the 11th. Our "Random Meet" will be Saturday the 9th. Which means you WILL at least have breakfast with us one of those days.

                              Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                              I'm very jealous! It sounds like you folks will have a blast. While you're there keep an eye out for someone singing loudly without his trousers on.
                              Will do.. and if I see anyone like that, I will be sure to lasso them!




                              Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                              Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X