Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Turkey Poll: What Do You Enjoy Most About the Thanksgiving Holiday?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Poll: What Do You Enjoy Most About the Thanksgiving Holiday?

This poll is intended to guage MiceChatter responses as to their favorite Thanksgiving holiday activities. Please fill free to post and discuss.
    Shopping, Cooking and Gobble Gobble Gobbling Up Your Home Cooked Meal
    11.76%
    Munching Down A Feast At At the Home Of A Relative or Friend
    47.06%
    Eating Out At A Restaurant, or Having Dinner Prepared By A Supermarket or Caterer
    5.88%
    Viewing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and/or Watching DVD's and Regular T.V.
    5.88%
    Taking In One or More Football Games and Guzzling Beer
    11.76%
    Just Being Together With Family and Friends / Finding the ishbone and Making A Wish
    11.76%
    Gunning Down Your Own Turkey In the Wild, Just Like the Pilgrims Did
    0.00%
    Cleaning Up the Mess and Doing the Dishes
    0.00%
    Skipping the Holliday All Together
    0.00%
    Other
    5.88%
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 11-12-2006, 01:29 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Turkey Poll: What Do You Enjoy Most About the Thanksgiving Holiday?

..yeah... provided I could even GET possession of the tv to watch football... since NO ONE else in my family even likes the game... :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      ..yeah... provided I could even GET possession of the tv to watch football... since NO ONE else in my family even likes the game... :lol:

Per5haps you could sneak off to a sports bar. :lmao:

Wherever I happen to be, I love to munch down on Thanksgiving.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Two words: Black Friday!
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

There is no way you could get me anywhere near a store on Black Friday! Last time I was at the Disney Store in the mall they said they would be open at 4 AM on that Friday with lots of cool stuff and specials for people who showed up then!

Now as much as I like Disney... its a 45 minute drive to the store.. I am sooo not getting up at 2 AM just to be there by 4 no matter what wonderous things they have!! :lmao:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

It so close to my little one's birthday that I never have the time to cook... so, we go to in-laws.
            Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

I, on the other hand, am a seasoned shopper. I know how to push my way through a crowd (I learned by going to Disneyland a few times in my life) and can spot a sale a mile away!
              I usually don't get any holiday shopping done then, but I buy stuff for myself if I feel like standing in the line.
              I will be at a mall as early as 6am if I have to! Usually, we are still in Cleveland, so my mom and I drag my grandma with us, after an early breakfast at Denny's across the street from the mall.
              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I prefer to shop later in the day...

I went to an early morning event one time and swore I'd NEVER do it again.
                ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I'm in it for the food and family get-togethers!

Comment

Just the ability to hang out is all I could ask for.

Comment

I love hanging with my family at my sisters. Add to that our traditional white trash outing to Jack in the Box for lunch and K-mart for some shopping and what more could you ask for!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X