Clear All
  • Nephythys
    Original Mice-Chatter
    • Jan 2005

So I'm a freak- no news

Brutally Honest Personality Test

Freak- INFJ
    46% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 73% Judging
    Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."
    Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.
    You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?
    You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.
    You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.
    You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

Odd- every other personality test I have taken has me as an ENFP (extrovert, intuitive, feeling and perceptive)
    ah well-
  • TikiRoomLiz
    MiceChatter
    • Oct 2006

Re: So I'm a freak- no news

48. Who would win in a fight to the death? Winnie the Pooh or Elmer Fudd?
    Winnie the Pooh
    Elmer Fudd

56. Who is better looking? Donald Trump or Bill Gates?
    Donald Trump
    Bill Gates
    Some interesting questions. And here are my results ... talk about brutality honest:

Almost Perfect- INFP
    46% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 46% Judging So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen. Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.
    Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.
    Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.
    You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.
    Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!
    Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

Comment

• Nephythys
      Original Mice-Chatter
      • Jan 2005

Maybe you should change your name to Mary Poppins? Practically perfect in every way.

Comment

• TikiRoomLiz
        MiceChatter
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
        Maybe you should change your name to Mary Poppins? Practically perfect in every way.
        Good one! :lol:

Comment

• Joshrzmeup
          MiceChatter
          • Mar 2006

Borefest - ISTJ
          20% Extraversion, 26% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 53% Judging
          One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.
          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

• lady3jane
            MiceChatter
            • Sep 2005

Nephy,
            I'm the .5 Actually I always thought of myself as introverted and a loner.

Freak- INFJ
            6% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 80% Judging
            Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."
            Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.
            You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?
            You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development. You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that. You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.
            sigpic
            Fluffy Club Member

Comment

• TinkPink
              I used to live here.
              • Feb 2005

Wow- that really was brutal! And sadly accurate...

Pushover - ISFJ
              46% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 60% Judging Hah. Nice one. How does it feel to know that you're barely unique? Of all the personality types you could have had, you ended up with the most common in all of America. In a group of 100 Americans, 12.8 of them will be just like you.
              I bet you feel sorry for that one person missing 20% of his body. I bet you want to help him out, don't you? Cause that's what you like to do, isn't it? Help people. You don't want to save the world. You just want to help people out.
              Sound pretty good so far? Sorry, but you're just plain pathetic. You let people walk all over you all the time, because everyone knows that you just can't say "no." When you get time, email me your contact details. It’s always good to know where I can find another helping hand.
              What the hell is your problem? GET A LIFE! Stop cleaning other people's houses and go out and have a bit of fun every now and then. Sure, you feel responsible for doing what needs to be done, but sometimes it's just not you who needs to do it. You're dependable, predictable and practicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa... Whoops, that was me falling asleep on the keyboard. You're just not the most fun person. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can go hang out with your other 12.8 mates, helping out at the soup kitchen together. Woohoo!
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

• Druggas
                Hooterville, USA
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                Borefest - ISTJ
                20% Extraversion, 26% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 53% Judging
                One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.
                I got the same response.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                  Banned User
                  • Aug 2005

Loner - ISFP
                  33% Extraversion, 20% Intuition, 26% Thinking, 40% Judging Ahh...the sweet serenity. The utter perfection of all creation. The wondrous beauty of nature. The sweet sparrow singing along in the great orchestra we call life...
                  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're the type of person people always love to mock because they don't believe there's anyone ACTUALLY like you.
                  Do realise that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well, and when someone finally does, all you want to talk about is grace and beauty and harmony!
                  Ugh. Sure, you "genuinely care for others" and all that rubbish, but when it boils right down to the basics you take life far too seriously.
                  Throughout the entire test, I bet you were searching for "further clarification and hidden meaning" so that you might improve your pitiful life. And woe and behold if it betrayed your intense values system! You need to STOP smelling the daisies. Believe it or not, logic does have a place in this world...imbecile. *****************

ok, does this guy know me?? this wasweird and true :Lol:

Comment

• disneytim
                    Thanking the Academy
                    MiceChat News Team
                    • Jul 2005

Ouch! :blink:
                    Scumbag- ENFP
                    66% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 33% Judging
                    I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.
                    Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.
                    I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.
                    This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover. Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust. Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.
                    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

• Hyperbole
                      I'm your huckleberry.
                      • May 2005

Wow. That's accurate. Except for the sharing the bed with someone. Somehow fastpassmountain seems to be able to put up with me. :botox:

Borefest - ISTJ
                      46% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 86% Thinking, 86% Judging One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

• Boo!
                        The Ghost Poster.
                        • Dec 2006

How can this be a ghost!?

Crackpot - INTJ
                        13% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 66% Thinking, 73% Judging People hate you.
                        Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.
                        But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.
                        I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.
                        That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people. Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway. How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------
                        Well, I suppose The People hates me fits.. but then again, not really. Eh, It was kinda mean. I'm not THAT mean to people. Sure, I'm a terrifying ghost with two black eyes, some fangs, a large tongue, and no nose. But I doubt I'm that mean..
                        sigpic

" Doombuggies: The scariest transportation around! "

Comment

• MTNGIRL
                          It's SisterP Time!
                          • Aug 2005

Not sure I took the exact same test, but got the same type of result.

The Counselor INFJ

Your Type is 40% Extroverted, 37% Observant, 18% Logical and 87% Structured Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
                          You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Comment

• dsnylndmom
                            loves a silver lining
                            • Jan 2005

Clown- ESFP
                            80% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 23% Thinking, 20% Judging Congratulations. You are the buffoon of society, the class clown, the general funny guy/gal. Your purpose on earth was to serve as entertainment for the rest of us sane ones. We're laughing with you and at you. Some people would kill to be as funny as you. Other would rather just kill you.
                            You're spontaneous, fun-loving and optimistic. You're all in all an idiot.
                            You wanna know why? It's because you would rather have fun than concentrate on your duties and obligations. You act before you think. You talk before you think. All in all, you don't think that much at all.
                            You did terribly at school, didn't you? You were the class clown. Paid no respect to the teachers or to your fellow students. Paid no attention to your school work. And look where you are now... starting to regret your decisions? Get down to earth. Find a real job and start taking care of your responsibilities. Sure, people love you, but they don't love you because they like you. They love you because you make them laugh. They love you because they can always look at you and say "Well, at least I did better off than him or her!" ...but at least you’re funny, right?

Man I suck

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• penguinsoda
                              Jester of Randomness
                              MiceChat Moderator
                              • Jan 2005

Almost Perfect- INFP
                              33% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 33% Judging
                              So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.
                              Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• dramaqueen
                                is FIERCE!
                                • Jan 2005

At least I am in good company TinkPink!

Pushover - ISFJ
                                33% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 60% Judging Hah. Nice one. How does it feel to know that you're barely unique? Of all the personality types you could have had, you ended up with the most common in all of America. In a group of 100 Americans, 12.8 of them will be just like you.
                                I bet you feel sorry for that one person missing 20% of his body. I bet you want to help him out, don't you? Cause that's what you like to do, isn't it? Help people. You don't want to save the world. You just want to help people out.
                                Sound pretty good so far? Sorry, but you're just plain pathetic. You let people walk all over you all the time, because everyone knows that you just can't say "no." When you get time, email me your contact details. It’s always good to know where I can find another helping hand.
                                What the hell is your problem? GET A LIFE! Stop cleaning other people's houses and go out and have a bit of fun every now and then. Sure, you feel responsible for doing what needs to be done, but sometimes it's just not you who needs to do it. You're dependable, predictable and practicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa... Whoops, that was me falling asleep on the keyboard. You're just not the most fun person. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can go hang out with your other 12.8 mates, helping out at the soup kitchen together. Woohoo!
                                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                Help support the site you love:
                                -Visit the MiceChat store
                                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• stinkerbell
                                  Man O Lantern
                                  • Jan 2005

Clown- ESFP
                                  :lmao: Ouch! Brutally honest. But I did well in school, dammit! :geek:

Comment

• dsnylndmom
                                    loves a silver lining
                                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                                    [size=5][size=2]

:lmao: Ouch! Brutally honest. But I did well in school, dammit! :geek:
                                    Yay you're an idiot with me :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

• Adelade
                                      I <3 �o�
                                      • Aug 2005

Loner - ISFP
                                      46&#37; Extraversion, 26% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 40% Judging Ahh...the sweet serenity. The utter perfection of all creation. The wondrous beauty of nature. The sweet sparrow singing along in the great orchestra we call life...
                                      WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're the type of person people always love to mock because they don't believe there's anyone ACTUALLY like you.
                                      Do realise that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well, and when someone finally does, all you want to talk about is grace and beauty and harmony!
                                      Ugh. Sure, you "genuinely care for others" and all that rubbish, but when it boils right down to the basics you take life far too seriously.
                                      Throughout the entire test, I bet you were searching for "further clarification and hidden meaning" so that you might improve your pitiful life. And woe and behold if it betrayed your intense values system!
                                      You need to STOP smelling the daisies. Believe it or not, logic does have a place in this world...imbecile.
                                      If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.
                                      ***************** The other personality types are as follows... Pushover - Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
                                      Criminal - Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
                                      Borefest - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
                                      Almost Perfect - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
                                      Freak - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
                                      Loser - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
                                      Crackpot - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
                                      Clown - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
                                      Sap - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
                                      Commander - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
                                      Do Gooder - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
                                      Scumbag - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
                                      Busybody - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
                                      ***** - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
                                      Dictator - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
                                      You scored higher than 99% on ExtraversionYou scored higher than 99% on IntuitionYou scored higher than 99% on ThinkingYou scored higher than 99% on Judging
                                      Is this haunted signature
                                      actually
                                      stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                                      Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                                      also known as...
                                      Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

• kylelicious
                                        cold kickin' it.
                                        • Jan 2005

this is me:

Commander - ESTP
                                        53% Extraversion, 46% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 40% Judging

It's all about action with you, isn't it? You're outgoing and right to the point. Fast moving, fast talking and often fast spending. Your motto is "Just DO it."
                                        Wow. You move faster than the Flash on a treadmill. (Yes. I could have thought up something cleverer than that. But honestly, you're just not worth my time.)

To carry on the superhero theme, you're comparable to the Hulk. Except you're uglier. And you're slightly more intimidating. People flinch when you're around for fear you might exert your dominance and order them to do 50 press-ups.

Perhaps if you calmed down a little, people wouldn't be so scared of you. Of course, something would have to be done about your face. Is plastic surgery an option?

This insatiable appetite for action means that you're not exactly into long term commitments. You get bored incredibly quickly and tend to jump in and out of relationships like the Energiser Bunny.

Eventually you're going to run out of people to bounce to, and you will end up a very lonely and hated individual.
                                        I don't party like I used to, I party twice as hard as before....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X