This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride it, Plus it or Destroy it?

Had an idea for a simple game. A DLR take on the classic long car ride game "Date em, marry them or dump them" something like that... See if you guys dig it.

First off I'll name 3 attractions, next person says if they'd ride it, plus it or just get rid of it (you have to do all 3 actions, can't just ride them all). Short explanations if you want. Then when they're finished with that, they'll name 3 more attractions and so on and so forth.

First 3:
    It's a Small World
    The Monorail
    Storybook Village
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Ride it, Plus it or Destroy it?

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
    Had an idea for a simple game. A DLR take on the classic long car ride game "Date em, marry them or dump them" something like that... See if you guys dig it.

First off I'll name 3 attractions, next person says if they'd ride it, plus it or just get rid of it (you have to do all 3 actions, can't just ride them all). Short explanations if you want. Then when they're finished with that, they'll name 3 more attractions and so on and so forth.

First 3:
    It's a Small World
    The Monorail
    Storybook Village
    IASW: Ride it
    Monorail: Plus it (needs a stop for DCA, and needs to run all the way to all the hotels with stops)
    Storybookland: Hmm... tough. They just don't make attractions like that any more. I guess plus it. Maybe make it a bit more musical?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon View Post
      IASW: Ride it
      Monorail: Plus it (needs a stop for DCA, and needs to run all the way to all the hotels with stops)
      Storybookland: Hmm... tough. They just don't make attractions like that any more. I guess plus it. Maybe make it a bit more musical?
      Now name 3 attractions for someone else.
      “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Oops! Sorry about that!

Innoventions
        Matterhorn
        Peter Pan

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Matterhorn - ride it
          Peter Pan - plus it by making it longer
          Innoventions - get rid of it

Tea Cups
          Dumbo
          Casey Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon View Post
            Oops! Sorry about that!

Innoventions
            Matterhorn
            Peter Pan
            Innoventions: get rid of it. That space could be used for a fantastic E-ticket instead of a rip-off of Circuit City (but put Asimo somewhere else in TL).

Matterhorn: ride it. I think it's great the way it is.

Peter Pan: plus it. From my understanding there are plans to get new boast and higher the capacity for the attraction, which would be great. Update all show scenes...replace animatronics with better AAs. If it were possible (though it really isn't), I'd make the ride longer.

And now...

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin
            Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
            The Many Adventures of Winne the Pooh

Comment

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: dump it, Roger wasn't the next Mickey afterall, time to move on
              Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye: Ride it
              The Many Adventures of Winne the Pooh: Plus it, there are far better versions of the ride in the world

NEXT
              50th/ Great Moments
              Golden Dreams
              Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X