This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "lets create an on going story by posting in a post one word " thread

The concept of this thread is basically fun.

ever do this in school? a teacher passes to the first person in the first row a piece of paper. on the paper(DONT PUT YOUR NAME) simply put one word then pass the paper to the next person. he/she puts down another word and passes the paper on.....etc.....

this is what this post is about. basically an ongoing story. just one post per person. in the post just one word.

kind of a twist on the word game mad libs.

Re: the "lets create an on going story by posting in a post one word " thread

I will start it off in post #3:

Comment

yes

Comment

I

Comment

have

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

done

Comment

a

Comment

lot

Comment

throughout

Comment

Disneyland

Comment

But
                      "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                      "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                      "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                      I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                      If you won the lottery what would you do?
                      Originally posted by Wally
                      Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

sometimes
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I
                          Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

don't

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

believe
                              Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X