This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boredom Thread - Post What You Want, Cleanly of Course

The thread title speaks for itself. Post what you want, but keep it clean. Word or name associations, or anything in general. Try to send this thread to the 2000 post limit. Some may even use it to boost their post count. So post away!!!

Edited to add: This can also be called the "Say what's on your mind" thread.
    Last edited by AidensDaddy; 07-12-2007, 04:00 PM.

Re: The Boredom Thread - Post What You Want, Cleanly of Course

I like my job. Sure it's part time, but after 3 freekin months of looking, last week I was finally hired! Tomorrow is pay day .

I work at a general store but it's tough. The store is a decent size and has three employees (including myself) and a manager. The four of us need to unload the truck each monday and unload the boxes while we ring up the customers on the register. It definatly keeps me busy. Plus unloading the boxes from the truck really gets a good sweat out of you. Those days I drink about 3-5 bottles of water.

Comment

! Can we have reccess here? I love to playing around, when I'm bored.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Anything ya want.

Comment

I'm not sure if this program I'm going to participate in, the end of July, recieved my registration check. So I may drive four and a half hours up to the campus I'll be staying at, learn that I'm not on their list, and have to drive back down. Hmmm....what a cruddy day that'll be.

I think I'd rather be working at a general store.

Disney has ruined my love life

Comment

Minnie Mouse,Minnie Mouse,Minnie Mouse!

Guess who I love?

You are already wrong.

I love Pete, Mickey Mouse, & Walt Disney. :lol:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Look Hayley! Scrooge is riding Casey in my signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post

Hooray for Scrooge! :yea: He has two discontinue rides in that images, right? I know the stage coach is one. I keep thinking Monstro is too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                  what???!!!

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

Need to rename this the say whats on your mind thread as well. lol

Comment

Monstro is still there Hayley. He's part of the Storybook Land Canals.

Comment

"Post what I want - cleanly...."? Does this mean I have to take a shower first? I probably should since I went to the gym, then helped my brother move a refrigerator - then had to drive my wife 15 miles to our friends house to pick up her purse that she left in her car yesterday when they took the babies to Disneyland - then sat in the car while she went in the grocery store.

Yeah, I should shower first (too late).

Comment

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post

I don't know. Sometimes we just don't want to know what's on the minds of other MiceChatters :lol:.

Comment

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post

I kind of want to suggest calling it Laughing Place. A place where you kickin some fun or just randomly tell us what is on your mind for the fellow bored Micechatter.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Just a couple more hours left of work. I should be doing something important, but I have all my important work done for the most part so... a bit of play time is ok I think.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X