This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Like a Pirate Game

Avast there, mateys! With Talk Like a Pirate Day fast approaching (Sept. 19th), I thought I'd get us all in the festive holiday buccaneer spirit by proposing a conversation game. There are simple rules. Each post must be piratical in dialect if not in nature, meaning the post doesn't have to be specifically about piracy, though that does help and makes it more fun! Try and have a conversation and make yourself a character, don't just post random piratical phrases, though that is also fun. Finally, the last rule is Take what ye can, give nothin' back! ARRRR!
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Re: Talk Like a Pirate Game

*draws cutlass *

Avast thar! I be known as Black Matt the Buck-toothed, scourge of the Seven Seas and plague to all honest seamen! Let it be known to the denizens of this tavern that I desire rum! And further, I desire wenches!, though not necessarily bein' in that order. Hop to it ya scurvy dogs!

Comment

Avast matey, if it be wenches your after then look no further says I. A buxom wench who will make a fine bride to a fine pirate such as yourself. Go down to the waterfront and talk to the captain tell him I sent you and a deal you be havin savvy. Oh one last thing mate. Ignore the red head, it would never work out between you!
      It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

Comment

But everyone wants the red'ead!

Comment

You be walking the plank with words like that, matey.

Comment

The red'eah be fine, aye, that much is certain. But keep a weather eye, mate. There be squalls ahead with any wench!!
            "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

What do squirrels have to be doin' with honest piratin'? Squirrels are lubbers, the lot of 'em!

Comment

Filchin' fools, ya' old seadog. I know that th' red'ead is mine if I have to get 'er to see me.

Comment

Ah. I'll let ye lads be. I'm going to get me some rum. Savvy?

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Ye blatherin' bilgewater rats; methinks your addlebrained 'eads are filled with flotsam. Let me proffer a scythe to the thicket betwixt your ears: Thar be far greater dangers to be had that those of a fair wench... but to make her the object most fixed on your horizon will scuttle your ship, to be sure.

Take heed, for there are far greater dangers afoot, and ye best be preparing for 'em.

Comment

Tis' thread be rated Arrrrrrgh!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X