X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery In Disneyland VI: Big Thunder

Big Thunder Mesa

Re: Mystery In Disneyland VI: Big Thunder

Okay don't forget to base your alibi around your description below. Please read your description and others for motive.

Zepplindude is playing but he will not be on a lot due to personal reasons.

have fun!

Suspects:

Mouseinphilly- The caretaker of The Boothill cemetery. Usually a quiet man, he comes down a few times a week to play a few hands of poker which he has accused Mr. Baxter of cheating… maybe this was an act of jealousy.

Zepplindude- The doctor of the town, he’s gone a few times to make house calls. Mr. Baxter refuses to pay for his bills and keeps coming in for everything. Maybe the whole thing just got on the good doctors nerves finally?

BassBone- One of the miners that work in the mountain. When he gets out of work, he goes to the Golden Horseshoe and complains loudly about how much all of the miners hate him, and how much of a tyrant he is. But he knows nothing will come out of it and he needs his job. Worker revolt?

MarrenBoBarren- The owner of The Golden Horseshoe, and one of the few women to own a business. She is proud of her little saloon, and likes to keep it somewhat clean. She has had problems with Mr. Baxter soliciting the hostesses into going in the back. He never pays his tabs and usually causes some concern. She may not deal with him anymore, but is she willing to lose a customer?
    Last edited by AlexLoup; 09-25-2007, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I've dug graves, and beleieve me, I have not done anything wrong. Our mortician, I. M. Stiff, looked at me and said "I'm relieved you didn't do it." He has my back. I knew Cheatin' Baxter was up to no good, yet I think someone else did it. I ain't gonna point fingers, but someone here pulled the trigger!

Comment

What makes you think I had anything to do with this? Sure I don't like the guy, but I know which side my bread's buttered on. So what if I complain about 'im? I complain about everythin'. It's a free country, ain't it? Don't mean I'm capable of killin' a man. I'm a God-fearin' man, I go to church every Sunday and I take what the preacher says to heart, dammit! Just 'cause he don't treat us right... I need my job... If I killed 'im, that'd be the end of my livin' and no foolin' You wanna know where I was when it happened? I was asleep in the bunkhouse with every other mother's son what works in that there mine. Ask the other boys and they'll tell you the same on account of I keep everyone awake with my snorin'.
        The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

:lol:

You two are good, real good. It made me laugh.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to try and keep up with this one (you did a great job with the dreams swirls on Space Mountain last time). You outdo yourself every time Alex!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
              :lol:

You two are good, real good. It made me laugh.
              Laughin' at an innocent man! Harrumph! You'd might as well hang me now if'n that's yer attitude. Justice of the West, eh? Sixguns and a jig at the end of a length of hemp...

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                Ok, I'm going to try and keep up with this one (you did a great job with the dreams swirls on Space Mountain last time). You outdo yourself every time Alex!
                thank you Liz!

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
                Laughin' at an innocent man! Harrumph! You'd might as well hang me now if'n that's yer attitude. Justice of the West, eh? Sixguns and a jig at the end of a length of hemp...
                Hey, I can't help it if i haven't had my coffee yet.

Comment

Really, Bassy? Why did I see you near Marren last night?

Comment

I was buyin' a beer from her, ya cotton-pickin' idjit! Besides, didn't I hear you complainin' that yer were three hunnert dollars down to Baxter at the poker table? Ya ask me, that's a reason to go a killin', pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
                      Now, now. No need to get suggestive.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post

Now hey there son dont go and try and point any finger at me now ya hear? I aint done nothin wrong and aint no one round here is gonna say otherwise....i have my hands full feedin and provide y'all with your whiskey....why would i go and try and get rid o' somethin' as good as that?
                        sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Oh, I wasn't poinin' a finger at you, darlin'. I was merely sayin' Bassy o'er there was as guilty as sin.

Comment

Well clearly its one o' you three.....and i aint about to start pointin' no fingers......
                            sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* Ya cotton pickin' idjit. There's nowheres else I could been but the bunkhouse. I get so danged tired workin' in that mine that I kin barely get myself down to th' saloon for a beer and some food. And wouldn't another dead body be good business for our local boot hill?

Comment

Mr. Stiff took the offense to yer comments, Bass when I told him those words. He doesn't take kindly to dem fightin' words...

Comment

Good ole' Stiffy? Why I musta seen him in my saloon 3 times last week....back then he didnt say nothin' about no loyalties....and he didnt seem like no gruff man ter man....

then again....Bass dont really cause me much trouble in my saloon either....just a drink and food....pays his tab on time....
                                  sigpic

Comment

An' I pay may meal on time every week, and I drin k water 'cause I'm a tea totaler. Ocassionally, I have a sasperilla, but that's as strong as it gets with me.

Comment

I'm going to wait until sometime next week so Zepplin can give us his alibi.

He has told me that he can't be on as much a he would like due to personal problems, but he still wants to play, so I will wait for him.

Comment

I understand. Then we can have a poll and the first clue.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X