Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

    Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
    Good morning stinkers

    I can't wait for tonight. I have a *HOT* stinky date.
    with who gina.. the husband or the boyfriend :lmao:

    Friends for life

    Comment


    • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

      Originally posted by kelly View Post
      with who gina.. the husband or the boyfriend :lmao:
      It's with me silly ... :lol:

      Comment


      • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

        Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
        It's with me silly ... :lol:
        right i forgot :lmao:

        Friends for life

        Comment


        • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

          Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
          Good morning stinkers

          I can't wait for tonight. I have a *HOT* stinky date.

          Hot and Stinky? You have a date with Rancho Cucamonga?

          Comment


          • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

            Originally posted by aashee View Post
            Hot and Stinky? You have a date with Rancho Cucamonga?
            :lmao::lmao::lmao:

            Friends for life

            Comment


            • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

              Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
              It's with me silly ... :lol:
              Hubby is out of town and my b/f is out somewhere doing a another film project.

              Did you guys check out his latest movie coming out this Dec.?

              http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180983...tandardformat/

              Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Hot and Stinky? You have a date with Rancho Cucamonga?
              Yes,

              Comment


              • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                Johnny needs to start stepping up if he wants to keep you around Gina. Seriously, that guy needs to take a break from his work schedule and spend some quality time with you!

                Comment


                • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                  Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                  Johnny needs to start stepping up if he wants to keep you around Gina. Seriously, that guy needs to take a break from his work schedule and spend some quality time with you!
                  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

                  Friends for life

                  Comment


                  • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                    Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                    Hubby is out of town and my b/f is out somewhere doing a another film project.

                    Did you guys check out his latest movie coming out this Dec.?

                    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180983...tandardformat/



                    Yes,
                    i want to see this one

                    Friends for life

                    Comment


                    • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                      wonder where all the men folk are today

                      Friends for life

                      Comment


                      • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                        Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                        Johnny needs to start stepping up if he wants to keep you around Gina. Seriously, that guy needs to take a break from his work schedule and spend some quality time with you!

                        Thank goodness for web cams. I know it's not the same but I know he's thinking of me.:love:

                        Comment


                        • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                          Originally posted by kelly View Post
                          wonder where all the men folk are today
                          Making the world a stinkier place :lol:!

                          Comment


                          • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                            Originally posted by kelly View Post
                            wonder where all the men folk are today
                            Right here, just kicking back on my computer.

                            Comment


                            • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                              Originally posted by kelly View Post
                              wonder where all the men folk are today
                              Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                              Making the world a stinkier place :lol:!
                              :lol:

                              Originally posted by aashee View Post
                              Right here, just kicking back on my computer.
                              aashee is with us and he loves all this attention from us girls. HoT Pic

                              Comment


                              • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                                Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                                Thank goodness for web cams. I know it's not the same but I know he's thinking of me.:love:
                                I just peeked on the web cam ... and it sure looks like he's thinking of you ...


                                Comment


                                • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                                  Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                  Right here, just kicking back on my computer.

                                  Wow aashee, you sure have gained a lot of weight since I last you. :lol:

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                                    Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                                    :lol:



                                    aashee is with us and he loves all this attention from us girls. HoT Pic

                                    Thanks. The picture turned out pretty good considering that's my more unflattering side. Attention is fine with me as long as it isn't 12 jurors.

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                                      Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                                      Wow aashee, you sure have gained a lot of weight since I last you. :lol:

                                      It's those churros.


                                      And star Tours.

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                                        Well I'm off for now folks, have a grand stinky time!

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

                                          Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                          Right here, just kicking back on my computer.
                                          :lmao::lmao::lmao:

                                          hubba hubba

                                          Friends for life

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X