X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: fart-ation cafe 8 Rancho Stinkamonga

Originally posted by HDAlien View Post
    I think it's cool you got to see some backstage areas. I am officially in shart danger, just had a close call.

Better work on that pucker technique.

Comment

I think it's cool you got to see some backstage areas. I am officially in shart danger, just had a close call.

one word for that HD

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Has anyone, in their adult life, had a poopy accident? I am thankful to say, I have never had the honor...
        Originally posted by All4dISNEY
        Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
          Has anyone, in their adult life, had a poopy accident? I am thankful to say, I have never had the honor...

Yes, I crapped myself in the middle of a street once. It's a bit of a long story, if you are interested I'll be happy to post the messy details.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
            Yes, I crapped myself in the middle of a street once. It's a bit of a long story, if you are interested I'll be happy to post the messy details.
            but of course.. we are all about sharing here

Friends for life

Comment

Me never. hubby has (think he needs depends ) :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

With a teaser like that, of course I want to hear about the whole episode!
                Words hurt.

Comment

we all do

Friends for life

Comment

I have had maybe 3-4 in the last few years of sudden onset of diarrhea, I think I'm just farting, and, well.....
                    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

I have had maybe 3-4 in the last few years of sudden onset of diarrhea, I think I'm just farting, and, well.....

MAYBE A SHART

Friends for life

Comment

OSKY IS BACK:yea:

He posted in the gina thread..............

Friends for life

Comment

)

I've gotta check out the TR... I hope there's a picture of smooshed fruit...

Edit: Hey! Where are the pics of MHT? Where's my smooshed fruit?
                          I didn't do a TR, nor pictures of the smooshed fruit ... but it is GOOD! I'm going again on the 31st so I'll do a TR then ... but then you'll know what smooshed fruit is.

I did last year, but I have a reason! I had just had surgery on my broken leg so I couldn't walk very well and was getting used to my walker. Yes I had an old lady walker, and I hated it! Anyways something I ate didn't agree with me and I couldn't limp fast enough to the bathroom ... needless to say I ended up with some unpleasantness in my pants. I went to clean myself up, throw away the dirty clothes and put some clean clothes on. It was the worst feeling ever!

Comment

OK I warned you. Let's take a crack at my storytelling ability:

I was in my early 20s and wifey and I went on a double date with good friends to a Italian restaurant. We had 2 cars so the ladies went back home and the dudes went to get ice cream and rent a movie.

I had to take a dump but I figured it could wait. We stop to get the movie. Pressure building fast. Movie place has no restroom. Grrrr! Go to Thrify's to get Ice Cream. Again no restroom. Anal forcast has 100% chance of showers, definate thunderstorms.

We get home and the dam is about to break. My friend wants to listen to the sports update, I say NO WAY GOTTA GO! At our condo at the time, you had to park about a block away from our front door. Crossing the street I realize, it's a comin'. I'm about to drop trough and give my donation to the bushes in the middle of the street and all of a sudden these punk teenagers come buzzing around on their bikes and the tidal wave touches down in my shorts instead of the bushes.

I must admit, walking the rest of the way home in my wet chonies was not fun at all. I'm sure if any detective wanted to follow my trail home it would have been easy. I got home and just jumped into the shower, clothes and all. I don't remember the movie we watched or the ice cream we ate, but I vividly remember the feeling of my butt muscles giving way on the horrible summer evening.

There you go! Storytime over!

Chad

Comment

Chad LOVED IT :lol::lol::lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Glad to know I'm not the only Chad ... so anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                                  Glad to know I'm not the only Chad ... so anybody else?

Yeah but your leg was broken. Only thing broken on me was my heart after having to clean up my mess.

Comment

Yeah but your leg was broken. Only thing broken on me was my heart after having to clean up my mess.
                                    this is true :lol::lol:

Friends for life

Comment

I empathize Chad, the times it's happened to me has just been a casual fart only to fill my drawers, thankfully it's only happened at home...
                                      HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                                      "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

ok out of here for a bit.. have to pick up some kids.. first the little one then the odler one

bye for now

Friends for life

Comment

This thread is magic...as was Chad's ability to weave a thrilling tale. Bravo!
                                          Words hurt.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X